Off-cycle

Reaction score
25 years old. Did a 12 week test cycle, started at 300 went up to 500. bloodwork 3 weeks post cycle is all great, aside from high estrogen. Been taking nolva for a bit. Main question, if i did another solo test cycle, how long should i wait between cycles? I know it’s common to stay off as long as u we’re on, but my cycle ended right before summer so i want to get back on. Would 4-6 weeks off be ok? then do a longer pct next time.

Last edited:

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
25 years old. Did a 12 week test cycle, started at 300 went up to 500. bloodwork 3 weeks post cycle is all great, aside from high estrogen. Been taking nolva for a bit. Main question, if i did another solo test cycle, how long should i wait between cycles? I know it’s common to stay off as long as u we’re on, but my cycle ended right before summer so i want to get back on. Would 4-6 weeks off be ok? noobie question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recovered bloodwork doesnt mean green light.

Your overall. body doesnt just "Recover" over night
Ad an example, just because your Lipids are back in order and HDL is off doing its job, doesnt mean all that nastu gunk has been cleaned out yet
Etc etc
I could go on, but gopefully you get the point

Its your health, rather safe than sorry

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
With what you’re proposing you’re probably better off blasting and cruising.
You’ll most likely end up doing that anyway. You’re probably not even fully recovered. You won’t know if you’re fully recovered until you’re off the nolvadex and all pct drugs completely.

Reaction score
Recovered bloodwork doesnt mean green light.

Your overall. body doesnt just "Recover" over night
Ad an example, just because your Lipids are back in order and HDL is off doing its job, doesnt mean all that nastu gunk has been cleaned out yet
Etc etc
I could go on, but gopefully you get the point

Its your health, rather safe than sorry
It’s just a 500 mg testosterone cycle. 🤷‍♂️

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
The longer your cycle is, the higher the likelihood that you won't recover optimally. You're only 3 weeks post cycle, but you still have elevated levels, so you haven't even started your post cycle period yet.

If you continue on, it's just going to be one long ass cycle. Weigh out the pros and cons before you make your decision.

Reaction score
The longer your cycle is, the higher the likelihood that you won't recover optimally. You're only 3 weeks post cycle, but you still have elevated levels, so you haven't even started your post cycle period yet.

If you continue on, it's just going to be one long ass cycle. Weigh out the pros and cons before you make your decision.

you’re right. i just wanted to be on cycle during summer, so timing was my fault. i figured i’d pct for 6 weeks, then after this second cycle, i’ll pct for much longer.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
you’re right. i just wanted to be on cycle during summer, so timing was my fault. i figured i’d pct for 6 weeks, then after this second cycle, i’ll pct for much longer.

You wouldn't be the first, or last, to do this.

You're an adult, just take the time to make an educated decision.

Reaction score
You wouldn't be the first, or last, to ddi this.

You're an adult, just take the time to make an educated decision.

yes, i was honestly just looking to see if this was a common/uncommon thing, and what results it has yielded either way

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score

Why yo-yo your hpta.. if you want to stay on cycle for 6months, you might as well just keep running the test. You're not taking the time needed between cycles to get back to homeostasis, so why come off at all between the 2 cycles... run em together and hope and pray you can recover afterwards, it's between a hope and a prayer that you'd recover well from your current practices anyways. Either way you look at running it, you're running the risk of permanent shutdown and a lifetime subjection to trt.

New Threads