Old man wanting to live

Reaction score
Hey all, my name is Cruz. Really let myself go these past years and looking to get back on track. Hoping to soak up some knowledge and be held accountable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey all, my name is Cruz. Really let myself go these past years and looking to get back on track. Hoping to soak up some knowledge and be held accountable.
Welcome Cruz, you found a good home.

This is just me brother but I always jump up and down screaming when I here the line, "Be held accountable" Now understand where I'm coming from. I lift all by myself, no one would know if I got in the gym or not. No one would know if I cut out early. No one would know if I left 3 reps in the tank. No one is going to see me grab those cookies off the counter that my wife made. No one sees me meal prepping on Sunday nights for the entire work work.

Hold yourself accountable to the only person that should matter; you.

RANT OVER

lifter6973

Drama Queen
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB. Get to know the community and share a little more about yourself. Lots of helpful bros here.

Reaction score
Well you know you strike an artery when snake bleeds. Got to say I agree with him on this one.
But if you want people to put a whip to your flank post every detail of your workouts food and supps in a log. There is a section here for that . use the looking glass for the name lukiss. His has one of the best. Post what you do when you do it how much u lift and what you stuff in your cake hole and I'm positive these rough necks will hold you accountable.
Just the same I commend you for what you want. Change in a positive direction with friends having your back is a grand idea. Or perhaps dream at ugbb.
Just do it. Be that somebody. I'm with you.
Hi.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome Cruz, you found a good home.

This is just me brother but I always jump up and down screaming when I here the line, "Be held accountable" Now understand where I'm coming from. I lift all by myself, no one would know if I got in the gym or not. No one would know if I cut out early. No one would know if I left 3 reps in the tank. No one is going to see me grab those cookies off the counter that my wife made. No one sees me meal prepping on Sunday nights for the entire work work.

Hold yourself accountable to the only person that should matter; you.

RANT OVER
This sums it up.

If you need someone else to hold you accountable, you will fail.

No one is going to workout for you.
No one is going to do cardio for you.
No one is going to count your calories.
No one is going to pull that cake off of the counter.
No one is going to suffer the consequences or reap the rewards of your dedication except for you.

Do or don't do, there is no try ~Yoda

New Threads