Oldhead, new look.

Reaction score
Late 40s dad, kids are growing up and I am starting to get myself into shape.
Currently working out 3 days week with cardio the other 2 days.
Sprinkling in Tizepatide, and some amino acids.

Reactions: PZT

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Late 40s dad, kids are growing up and I am starting to get myself into shape.
Currently working out 3 days week with cardio the other 2 days.
Sprinkling in Tizepatide, and some amino acids.
Welcome to UGBB. Bostons rock!

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Howdy my friend. This new chapter of your life is a hard one to grab with both hands. As your kids grow you feel you have 10 birthdays to every one of theirs. Everything gets more expensive and you have less time and energy right.
But this is the best time my friend I too have 3 kids. I also have 9 grand kids. Just 6 months ago I was bigger and stronger than I've ever been. My second eldest grand daughter is a cheer captain and dancer she often trains with her grandfather ( me). My friend these years are golden. The best of my life. Get it done and show your kids you ain't done yet.
Hi.

Reaction score
Howdy my friend. This new chapter of your life is a hard one to grab with both hands. As your kids grow you feel you have 10 birthdays to every one of theirs. Everything gets more expensive and you have less time and energy right.
But this is the best time my friend I too have 3 kids. I also have 9 grand kids. Just 6 months ago I was bigger and stronger than I've ever been. My second eldest grand daughter is a cheer captain and dancer she often trains with her grandfather ( me). My friend these years are golden. The best of my life. Get it done and show your kids you ain't done yet.
Hi.
Thanks for those words of encouragement. I have 5 ranging the spectrum, no grandkids yet, but my oldest son is 14 and getting bigger and I am trying to keep up and get bigger than him.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for those words of encouragement. I have 5 ranging the spectrum, no grandkids yet, but my oldest son is 14 and getting bigger and I am trying to keep up and get bigger than him.
Just be you. The best you. That will do.
My eldest grand kid is 18. But I'm still killing it. I also ride mountain bikes in the wilderness for cardio. Not my kids or grand kids can keep up. They say I'm stupid fast and that sounds great. All my family ride bikes we used to all ride the wildernes as a family till they reached their late teens and hanging out with friends was cooler. Life is what you make it. Mine has been fantastic because I've always trained and kept fit one way or another.
Lead by example my friend. Older isn't old or finished.