Olympia 2020

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Not 1 fukking thread or conversation here about the 2020 Olympia SMH.
This is a bodybuilding forumn am i wrong?
Seriously wtf.
Ramy not only won peoples champ but the whole show for any that care.
Brandon 2nd, Phil 3rd.
Chris killed it for classic physique again.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It was a great all around show this year. Ramy deserved the win. Lots of conditioned competitors in all the categories. Dennis James did a great job getting Ramy ready last couple weeks

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
For sure Ramy finally came in conditioned and how you gonna beat that? Size wise Ronnie 2.0

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Ramy was impressive as hell, shit he made Phil look small lol.
I honestly would've put Hadi in front of Phil.
Very deserved win for Ramy, I think Chad is the best coach for him, he knows better than anyone how to bring the huge guys in diced and finishing up with Dennis James was a great move.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good Olympia this year. Was rooting for Brandon again this year,but there was no way of denying Ramy. He came in spot on and that side chest is the best there ever has been. His quads are fuking mind blowing. I swear he has an extra muscle in his "quads".

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Good Olympia this year. Was rooting for Brandon again this year,but there was no way of denying Ramy. He came in spot on and that side chest is the best there ever has been. His quads are fuking mind blowing. I swear he has an extra muscle in his "quads".

Dude his side chest is legendary

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Much happs Ramy won.

Everyone should learn from his patience and dedication, show after show getting shot down but he always comes back! He looked great.

Im very biased on this but thank **** Phil only came third. Jackass deserves it. :D

Curry is definitely going to win in the next couple of years fo sho.

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
I never got interested in mr. olympia, I grew up watching the pumping iron doc on the weekends with my brother.

They just dont look the same as arnold Schwarzenegger and Lou Ferrigno

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I never got interested in mr. olympia, I grew up watching the pumping iron doc on the weekends with my brother.

They just dont look the same as arnold Schwarzenegger and Lou Ferrigno

I like the Classic class look better myself, but I do appreciate the craziness of the Open division.

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
I like the Classic class look better myself, but I do appreciate the craziness of the Open division.
Yeah it is like watching a freak show, the palumboism destroys the physique in my opinion
GZRFHmx.jpg

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did not notice one single competitor with Palumboism this year. It was a great year for the sport. The women were also in amazing condition

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good for Ramy! Can’t stand Heath and his arrogance.

Reaction score
My only thought is that Ramys quads are just so huge it detracts from the rest of him. I mean they are insane huge, like unproportionally huge. But he deserved it in my book. Good for him.

New Threads