Olympia Solutions, Patriot Muscle or Isovet?

Dnewell2004

Reaction score
Olympia Solutions, Patriot Muscle or Isovet? All 3 have some good deals. Patriot has picked up steam over on PM and Isovet has a lot of good reviews there too. Olympia has a good list but can't find many reviews on them.

Reaction score
Isovet has got so many bad test on his shit it's crazy how people praise him I'm taking very under dosed and bunk.

Reaction score
Good reviews on ProMuscle mean absolutely nothing. ProMuscle deletes anything but good reviews. People have been banned for posting negative comments about paying sources. Even the approved source tag or whatever is meaningless. I wouldn’t base my choice of what I’m putting into my body on who has good deals.

Reaction score
I have not sent it for testing,Tried there Test Cyp for 3 months and made nice gains for a 62yo.

Have you personally sent it off for hplc testing in order to say it’s pretty good?

Reaction score
I have not sent it for testing,Tried there Test Cyp for 3 months and made nice gains for a 62yo.
Feels and “gainz” don’t mean pretty good. You don’t know what you were taking, how it was dosed, or really anything. There’s too many variables to say you made nice gains because of mystery oil.

Reaction score
Not to be rude but you are full of shit I know what the mirror showed.Wow you had tested every single steroid in your life?

Feels and “gainz” don’t mean pretty good. You don’t know what you were taking, how it was dosed, or really anything. There’s too many variables to say you made nice gains because of mystery oi

cigardave007

Reaction score
Feels and “gainz” don’t mean pretty good. You don’t know what you were taking, how it was dosed, or really anything. There’s too many variables to say you made nice gains because of mystery oil.
Like me, Oldie has been on earth many years and done many cycles. After a while you know what to expect from cycles based on experience and results. Can you tell if its dosed correctly by "Feel"? no, but after several weeks you'll know if it was underdosed or not.

Pretty Good = Got the gains I expected

Reaction score
Like me, Oldie has been on earth many years and done many cycles. After a while you know what to expect from cycles based on experience and results. Can you tell if its dosed correctly by "Feel"? no, but after several weeks you'll know if it was underdosed or not.

Pretty Good = Got the gains I expected
I disagree. Feeling should never lead to pretty good or approval. No after several weeks you do not know if it underdosed or even if it was what’s on the label. Being old doesn’t automatically equal wise or insightful.
I’ve been abusing the shit out of gear almost since I started training, coming up on 20 years and I know enough to know that I don’t know what I’m putting into my body without testing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not to be rude but you are full of shit I know what the mirror showed.Wow you had tested every single steroid in your life?
😂 nope you’re wrong. You don’t know what you took or the dose.
I don’t know if every steroid I ever took was labeled correctly. Do you see me giving any lab recommendations? I have labs I use but I don’t come on board and give them the seal of approval. GTG without testing is not acceptable. Did the mirror show you what your pretty good gear was dosed at? What the vials contained

Reaction score
I’m blasting gear right now and getting pretty good results but I haven’t sent it off for testing. I have no idea what the fuck I’m taking to be honest. Should I go tell people that the lab is pretty good? I’ve been doing this long enough to know that as long as you eat and train consistently for your goals and you take enough drugs you’ll get results. I’ve been doing this long enough to have seen guys swear that their lab had good gear but when it was sent off for testing it was underdosed or some mystery mix. Just because I’m careless with myself doesn’t mean I’ll recommend people do the same.

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
PM Can fuk off ……they banned me because I told a source he was expensive and pretty everyone could get it cheaper!

BOOM…!

cigardave007

Reaction score
I’m blasting gear right now and getting pretty good results but I haven’t sent it off for testing. I have no idea what the fuck I’m taking to be honest. Should I go tell people that the lab is pretty good? I’ve been doing this long enough to know that as long as you eat and train consistently for your goals and you take enough drugs you’ll get results. I’ve been doing this long enough to have seen guys swear that their lab had good gear but when it was sent off for testing it was underdosed or some mystery mix. Just because I’m careless with myself doesn’t mean I’ll recommend people do the same.
Well RiR0, I think the Tren you're on is GTG!

Reaction score

vvbcIn.jpg

nope you’re wrong. You don’t know what you took or the dose.
I don’t know if every steroid I ever took was labeled correctly. Do you see me giving any lab recommendations? I have labs I use but I don’t come on board and give them the seal of approval. GTG without testing is not acceptable. Did the mirror show you what your pretty good gear was dosed at? What the vials contained

😂 nope you’re wrong. You don’t know what you took or the dose.

I disagree. Feeling should never lead to pretty good or approval. No after several weeks you do not know if it underdosed or even if it was what’s on the label. Being old doesn’t automatically equal wise or insightful.
I’ve been abusing the shit out of gear almost since I started training, coming up on 20 years and I know enough to know that I don’t know what I’m putting into my body without testing.

Reaction score
Got anymore of that pretty good gear that passed the old man feelz test?
You’re the one who claimed you knew it was dosed correctly because of feelz.
I literally said I don’t know what the fuck I’m taking so I won’t recommend it. I don’t recommend any source.
Hell did you even do the bare minimum of getting bloods? It’s not really all that accurate but it’s something more than feelz.
Would you know if test e 250 was actually test e 200 based on feels? What about something pricey like primo? Would know based on results and feels if it was labeled correctly as primo 100 or if it was mast or 50 mast/50 primo? Or if it was dhb? EQ?
Do you understand why anecdote isn’t reliable? And shouldnt lead to giving a source the thumbs up.
Okay sure let’s say based on feels that there is some tren in my gear. I still don’t know the amount. I don’t know if there’s actually mast or test in the blend. I don’t even know if the deca 400 is deca or if it’s dosed properly. I don’t know if my anadrol is dosed properly or if it’s for a fact anadrol.
All I know is I’m taking a bunch of drugs and my diet and training are on point so I’m getting results.
I know the added test is real and accuratly dosed because it comes from my clinic.
Out of 600 tren/600 mast/1200 test/400 deca/ 100 anadrol I only know that 200mg of test cyp is labeled properly.

Reaction score
That how I imagine you look when you base your opinions on feelz and dementia. Age doesn’t equal intelligence but it literally equals deterioration of brain function and cognitive abilities.
Does that sound pretty good?

cigardave007

Reaction score
Damn dude, You talk a fucking lot. Point noted move on.......