Once a week injection?

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro I’ve been running cyp once a week for over a decade..
OMG did I just say decade..holy fuck me old. 47 on trt for that long..
Tried it 2x and 1x a week. 1 x is the best. And easiest. No AI unless you need it.
Are you seeing a dr or are you in your own “trt”.
Because trt is for life not for a short haul…
Get blood work done and see.

I have a lump that I’ve had for years.
300mg a week does not flare it up at all. And that’s my weekly dose.
So I doubt 140 is going to make anyone need a ai. But only bloods will tell. ✌️
^^^^^^^^^^^^^I've been on same program for about 8 years, every now and then I'll run sust. & mast, my AI stays in check.

Adzg

Reaction score
Supposedly test cyp can be injected subQ. Is it worth the hassles of grabbing at my belly fat (dad bod)??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adzg

Reaction score
Before TRT, I was depressed, fat and always anxious. I feel awesome now. It took forever to get to this protocol and am glad to do daily to feel good. Plus it's subq with a 30 inch insulin syringe. Don't even feel it.

I felt like I was hungover 24/7.
Was absolutely fucked

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
When I tried to go on TRT I took 7test between 3doctors just for them to say I was too young....look at me now doc, I allegedly make my own 😄😄

Badleroybrown

Reaction score
Supposedly test cyp can be injected subQ. Is it worth the hassles of grabbing at my belly fat (dad bod)??

Don’t do it. Tried it and had a horrible experience… injection spot blew up for a week and it was bad. Thought I had a full blown infection from it. Took two weeks for it to go down….
The size of a half dollar …
This is my experience. Some others may be different..
But I use test prop and put a full ml. Don’t kmow if this had something to do with it or not.
I would never try it again..

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

I use Cyp, have injected SubQ.

Bloodwork came back identical. I split the dose up to 2x/week injections so they'd be smaller, if I recall correctly.

A little site irritation, small swelling/itch under the skin for a few days.

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am not on TRT yet but have been researching. I found this chart on T Nation that made more sense with what is going on visually.
This was for 160 mg/week
View attachment 28658

You can see the average would basically be the same for weekly vs twice weekly but just such smaller variance in the peaks and troughs.
I imagine he used the 4 data points that are labeled on the chart to feed into an excel model that produced the blue and orange lines.
That post also mentioned that everyone has a different volume of distribution and clearance rate so you can't just take 160mg/week and expect to mirror that chart. It is also why someone else's dosage is not really relevant in general.
Google steroid plotter.

And sub q injections suck balls ime. As mentioned above, I felt as if I had an infection for about a week before it subsided.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I cruise 500 , i split it twice a week just to keep levels consistent mon morning thurs night , if I go down to trt 175-200 or so just once a week. Never noticed any difference only reason I split the 500 is so i can use a slin , i got enough fucked up scar tissue already

Reaction score
I've been on low dose once a week Test C for TRT with no issues.

Switched to same schedule/dose Test U a few weeks ago, thinking potentially more stable blood levels for long term health. Haven't notice any difference, and most likely wont.

Reaction score
Started 100mg/week 20 years ago. Now do more frequent. More frequent injection lower the amount of estrogen conversion/clearance for many so that can be a plus along with more consistent levels.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I've been on low dose once a week Test C for TRT with no issues.

Switched to same schedule/dose Test U a few weeks ago, thinking potentially more stable blood levels for long term health. Haven't notice any difference, and most likely wont.
Why did you switch if you were having no issues? 🤔

Our natural levels are not stable.

Test_subject

Mixed Martial Autist
Reaction score
The only time I ever notice a difference between once or twice a week is when I’m running 600+ test. I get way worse acne injecting once a week.

With TRT, no difference at all.

Reaction score
Why did you switch if you were having no issues? 🤔

Our natural levels are not stable.
Just kind of experimenting on myself, lol.

Contemplating stretching out the inj schedule to once every 10 days or 2 weeks in the future. Thinking of going for another few weeks, weekly schedule on Test U before extending inj schedule. Kind of a front loading process for 20 day half life Test U to stabilize.

Yea good point. I recall reading something about endogenous test is released via pulses of LH and/or FSH. Possibly quite a bit of fluctuation in plasma T levels over a 24 hr period or even hour to hour.

Last edited:

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
When I went to one of those cash HRT clinics, I received 250 mg of Sustanon per week until my work schedule changed. Then they switched me to 200 mg of Enanthate every other week, kept my Anastrozole at 1 mg per week, and crashed my estradiol. It was crashed so bad, it took about 8 weeks for it to register a 6 on the sensitive test with 160 mg of Testosterone cypionate per week split into 2 injections AND 1,500 iU HCG per week, again broken up among 2 injections.

All I can say is fuck that doctor and I'm looking forward to watching him lose his medical license!

Reaction score
When I went to one of those cash HRT clinics, I received 250 mg of Sustanon per week until my work schedule changed. Then they switched me to 200 mg of Enanthate every other week, kept my Anastrozole at 1 mg per week, and crashed my estradiol. It was crashed so bad, it took about 8 weeks for it to register a 6 on the sensitive test with 160 mg of Testosterone cypionate per week split into 2 injections AND 1,500 iU HCG per week, again broken up among 2 injections.

All I can say is fuck that doctor and I'm looking forward to watching him lose his medical license!
My estradiol came back at 5 once. One of the worst times I've ever felt. It was from aromasin too and took forever to recover

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I do not understand this stable thing…
Is it really that bad if you do a shot once a week..
Is it really noticable this “stable thing””
Not really sure what people are referring too. Does it make you feel any different.
Nope, unless your blasting!

New Threads