Only Fans...any personal experience?

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
This is where I have to disagree.

At least some of the women on OF are in monogamous relationships. Maybe that makes them bad girlfriends/wives, or maybe it makes their boyfriends/husbands lame dudes. But it doesn't make them non monogamous.

So if my wife’s PRIVATES are for me, yet put on display on the internet. Are they private anymore? Are they for me anymore?

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
So if my wife’s PRIVATES are for me, yet put on display on the internet. Are they private anymore? Are they for me anymore?

Had a few things to say but don’t really know you and it’s your wife so I’m gonna go with a simple No

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
That's an easy one for me

No.

In a case like that they are now public domain and subject to whistles , criticisms and hey babies at the grocery store ... I'm not a jealous man by any means I know whos bike she's always rode home on ,, but

There is no way in fuck I could deal with that and some poor mother fucker we just happen to bump into would end up in traction.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score

I can definitely understand that line of thinking. But how far do you go with it?

In many cultures, that same logic extends to her hair, legs, belly, etc. Hence covering up in public and not letting any other men see "the goods" so to speak.

Is a wife wearing a bikini on a beach full of other men also non monogamous?

Or is it just specifically private parts that are the issue?

I'm just curious where you draw the line.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I can definitely understand that line of thinking. But how far do you go with it?

In many cultures, that same logic extends to her hair, legs, belly, etc. Hence covering up in public and not letting any other men see "the goods" so to speak.

I know you weren't asking me, but I'm #TeamBurka for chicks.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score

All of those are not called “sex organs”. That’s exactly where I draw the line

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score

Then I totally understand it.

Do you think OnlyFans girls posting non-nude content also end monogamy? You have chicks who only pose in lingerie, bikinis, etc

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score

When I was a kid working at office Depot when I was 16...I used to ask if I could see pretty much every girl's "gender piano."

They'd say "jol what's a gender piano?" And I'd say "it's kinda like a poor man's sex organ."

I was fired. Not for the gender piano thing...but...I nearly killed a woman and small child in a catastrophic top stock copy paper collapse. That got me...not eligible for rehire...they said. 😐

But yeah. The ole gender piano 🎹.

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
If I had a boyfriend and roles were reversed ain't no way I'd be ok with his wang hanging out all over OF for some chicks to drool over. That would be my wang and for my eyes only.

I'd also never want to share my T and A all over the net when it's supposed to be just for him.

The lines of monogamy are changing. And only fans certainly plays a role in that shit.
Same way you can sign up for a dating app and just be looking for "friends" who HAVE to be of the opposite sex.

Too much virtual shit, too easy to get your fill without having to sneak out of your house in a trenchcoat while your significant other rests softy against their pillow.

People are stupid.
OF is gross
Tik tok is for retards
And pride month is bullshit

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Omg!!! My little name description changed!!! I am officially female alpha leader, yayyy

Now that you are the alpha leader...I need to borrow like maybe $8 bucks. Me and the fellas are buying a drug sniffing dog for stuff...not detecting and robbing drug dealers if that's what you think. But other stuff.

We're up to $550 something bucks out of like $30,000. Real dollars. Not like Canada money.

I think the exchange rate is like $8 USD = 4,000,000,000 Canadian loonies or something i don't understand.

Gonna want to be on on the ground floor on this. PM @Human_Backhoe for details.

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
Now that you are the alpha leader...I need to borrow like maybe $8 bucks. Me and the fellas are buying a drug sniffing dog for stuff...not detecting and robbing drug dealers if that's what you think. But other stuff.

We're up to $550 something bucks out of like $30,000. Real dollars. Not like Canada money.

I think the exchange rate is like $8 USD = 4,000,000,000 Canadian loonies or something i don't understand.

Gonna want to be on on the ground floor on this. PM @Human_Backhoe for details.
HAHAHA

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
If I had a boyfriend and roles were reversed ain't no way I'd be ok with his wang hanging out all over OF for some chicks to drool over. That would be my wang and for my eyes only.

But what if it was of near-record length and could be monetized?

New Threads