Operation Raw Deal 2007

ripped_one

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty confidant that if anyone has ordered from OLM that chances are they're in digital prison and on deck if the feds ever need anything from them.

I think I have an account there but a friend warned me specifically to stay away. Not sure why that board always seemed to have drama going on...

ripped_one

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're my friend, SHRUGS. But I gotta tell you that you're wrong. Art got cracked after Raw Deal Down in Texas...he was moving shit out of his gym. He was a fucking rat. I know he has friends that will back him up on the boards even knowing he cooperated. He flipped just as fast a a crack head worried that he'd be locked up and jonesing for a fix. I'm telling you. This is fact. He did everyone a favor by expiring. Fuck him.

I dont think he had a gym but he did have a supplement store he was part owner of. I know because I bought all my supps there for the better part of 3 years. I was also going there when art got busted... he sold 100s of vials to feds but it all turned out to be sterile oil. It wasnt at his shop but in a parking lot nearby.

His bust was in the same time frame the trainer from plano got busted (the one that killed himself and his gf)... not related to ord. That was like well over a year after ord in fact.

Either way, I dont think art had much info to give the feds. To my knowledge noone ever got taken down as a result of that. I think it all pointed back to a guy that was then dead.

Just my thoughts on that. :)

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think I have an account there but a friend warned me specifically to stay away. Not sure why that board always seemed to have drama going on...
Real life drama is the heaviest kind. John, the owner of the board and a sponsor that goes by Thorus were both indicted on the same Fed case in the early 2000's(2003?) for money laundering and steroid distribution. I'd love to get into it but i'd rather pull up their paperwork and my notes. I'm very tired long couple of days. If you're are interested pm me and I'll get you the goods....I've got 2 numbers and one letter for you....5K1. Can you say "Protective Custody"?!?!?!?

New Threads