Orange Idiot's estate raided by FBI

lifter6973

Drama Queen
Reaction score
It’s being done, not to convict him, but to put all this out on the Idiot Box so the blue-colored people get angry at Republicans and the Red-colored people wonder if Trump should be the face of the party. Right before the elections. The day after the elections the entire thing will fade.

It’s why they waited 2 years to do this.
:unsure: possible, yes

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Imma take a guess at what it is...

If I had to speculate, I'd bet it's "somewhat important" to somebody...somewhere... but non-critical. More of a procedural issue. Something that the right will say: "its the way the secret service drove him to McDonald's on Thursday? What the fuck!?" And the left will say "it's the secret protection protocols of the secret service! He's endangering lives!"

I've spent sometime working in area 51. Aliens and shit. After the Bradley Manning/Edward Snowden (collateral murder/PRISM) events, things tightened down on the DIA/NSA side.

Nobody gets anything without somebody knowing. And since the "vindman" incident, all of the security apparatus was fairly anti-trump.

If he requested and received something serious... CNN would have dropped that on us.

Also speculation. But I'm bored and the dog is babysitting the kid. So....there you go. My speculation.

*I didn't really work at area 51. Don't arrest me FBI. Don't audit me IRS.
I thought you looked familiar ,,,, I mean .... I'm just the cook ....

Janet.jpg

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Damn it man. You know they'll take us to "the fingernail factory " for this!!!
Be way better than where I could be right now ... ol lady and her girl friends went to see Pitbull and Iggy Azalia on their ,,, Where are they now and Why do we care Tour ... :sick:🤮

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Be way better than where I could be right now ... ol lady and her girl friends went to see Pitbull and Iggy Azalia on their ,,, Where are they now and Why do we care Tour ... :sick:🤮

1 hot and a net cot...and all the Gwar music you can handle 24/7 bro. Literally.

Shit is not so bad.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
1 hot and a net cot...and all the Gwar music you can handle 24/7 bro. Literally.

Shit is not so bad.
Who can resist an offer like that ... first time some told me that ,, I said , Hey You ! Get outa my dreams and get into my car ,,, get in the back seat baby !!!

Kraken

Reaction score
Holy shit now they're saying it was fookin nuke docs...

All politics aside, thats a fookin' scary thought for anyone - red or blue.

I can't get through 14 pages of this, but the incident gets more nutty every day. This was most likely a fishing expedition. "Oh yeah, we'll get in there because of documents, but hey, whatever else we find..." And no, the "judge" was not a Trump appointee, he was not even a judge, just an Obama magistrate. Can't wait to see what DoJ told this magistrate in their affidavits, as if we'll ever see it.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Let me preface the following statement with, ALL politicians are cunts!

Obama took 30,000 classified documents from the White House to Chicago to be digitized, never happened.

Hillary and the emails....

Powel and his private email server

Obama weponized the judiciary against a incumbent President..

Nothing for any of them.

Trump is a loud mouth and a cunt! (Taking money from Saudi Arabia). You know the people who funded 911 and 93 percent of their schools are madrasas, you know the Ones that teach "death to America "

He is unfairly targeted!!!

You forgot
Wire tapped/Surveyed a political opponent.

When Nixon sent some people to play with some paper work, he was impeached and had to get a presidential pardon to stay out of Jail

Obama? "Lol, oops"

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
You forgot
Wire tapped/Surveyed a political opponent.

When Nixon sent some people to play with some paper work, he was impeached and had to get a presidential pardon to stay out of Jail

Obama? "Lol, oops"
play with some paperwork ? dude LOL stick to canadian history and politics until you can make sense haahahahahah WTF

obama oops nothing again your talking out your ass and sounding stupid ... obamas 30,000 Documents went to a FEDERAL FACILITY , they were cataloged , documeted and approved the right just shout lies and bullshit ,, Everything in obamas documents were inspected and approved for release ..... why is that so fucking hard for some people to understand

if this is true , Trump stole nuclear secrets ,, what do you think he was going to do with them ? .... if your answer isnt ,, sell them ,, then you really are foolish.

Last edited:

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
play with some paperwork ? dude LOL stick to canadian history and politics until you can make sense haahahahahah WTF

obama oops nothing again your talking out your ass and sounding stupid ... obamas 30,000 Documents went to a FEDERAL FACILITY , they were cataloged , documeted and approved the right just shout lies and bullshit ,, Everything in obamas documents were inspected and approved for release ..... why is that so fucking hard for some people to understand

if this is true , Trump stole nuclear secrets ,, what do you think he was going to do with them ? .... if your answer isnt ,, sell them ,, then you really are foolish.

Lol
im just getting people "Riled up" as you put it the other day when you were playing with me lol.
Im hust having fun at your and @lifter6973 expense hahaha

I did watch Frost/Nixon for watergate, that was an amazing interview btw
The movie was really good too, HIGHLY recommend

Side note, going through my old playlist this morning while driving
I forgot just how good Swollen Members where, going on a binge

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score

Also, i never mentioned thise documents
I never looked into Obama and docs, seems a bit far fetched and didnt sound right.

Nukes are a bit more complicated than selling secrets though.

Literally high school kids could build a nuclear bomb, ints unreasonably easy to do.
The hot ticket item for nuckesr weapons is enrichment.
So im not sure specifically what je could "Sell"

If he did take home nuclear documents its because he thought it was "A cool momento" or something stupid like that lmao

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Also, i never mentioned thise documents
I never looked into Obama and docs, seems a bit far fetched and didnt sound right.

Nukes are a bit more complicated than selling secrets though.

Literally high school kids could build a nuclear bomb, ints unreasonably easy to do.
The hot ticket item for nuckesr weapons is enrichment.
So im not sure specifically what je could "Sell"

If he did take home nuclear documents its because he thought it was "A cool momento" or something stupid like that lmao
Nah , Trump only thinks in dollars man , we all know it ,, there was no ,, oooo cool momento LOL He took things to sell them to the highest bidder , the way he has his entire life. Leopards dont change their spots

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Nah , Trump only thinks in dollars man , we all know it ,, there was no ,, oooo cool momento LOL He took things to sell them to the highest bidder , the way he has his entire life. Leopards dont change their spots

Fair enough perspective based on past behaviors

But, i just think there is literally nothing to sell.
Anyone can build a nuke.
You can actually google it
The hard part is getting the enriched material.

As for locations, our enemies know exactly where they are, they just cant do anything about it.

The real word equivalent would be me fighting Prime Mike Tyson.

I KNOW hes going to get tight, peekaboo a bodyshot or two and followup with a KO to my jaw.
I KNOW what hes going to do, but there aint shit i could ever do to stop it lol

Test_subject

Mixed Martial Autist
Reaction score
Well Trump is going to allow the release of the warrant and also wants to release the documents themselves to the public.
He doesn’t have to wait for the DOJ to release the warrant. He’s well within his rights to do it himself.

His lawyers will have a copy and it’s not a classified document as it won’t contain specifics of what’s in the documents they’re searching for.

Reaction score
He doesn’t have to wait for the DOJ to release the warrant. He’s well within his rights to do it himself.

His lawyers will have a copy and it’s not a classified document as it won’t contain specifics of what’s in the documents they’re searching for.
Attorney general Garland just spoke that the DOJ is moving toward unsealing the warrant. Personally, I wouldn’t put it out there until that happens.

Test_subject

Mixed Martial Autist
Reaction score
Attorney general Garland just spoke that the DOJ is moving toward unsealing the warrant. Personally, I wouldn’t put it out there until that happens.
I really hope that there is something serious in those documents, because if it comes out that the incumbent party is weaponizing law enforcement against potential political opponents, it’s going to get violent.

Forget Trump. This is potentially way bigger than him.

New Threads