PCT for RAD-140, and Androgel 1%

Reaction score
Am two weeks in to my first SARM's cycle, using RAD-140. 50 years old. 6'1", 165, 15.5%bf(Dexa). 2300cals/day. 180-200g protein/day. 80-100g fats, rest carbs. First week, 5mg/day. No side effects felt. Second week, 10mg/day. Slight headache/euphoria/nausea first 3 days, now just a little euphoria once in a while, and some nausea, but only at the gym after heavy sets(I used to get nausea during this time anyway). I've been taking Androgel 1% for 3 years prescribed by my doctor. Plan to stay at 10mg/day for rest of cycle(another 6 weeks). I've not noticed anything yet from my cycle as far as strength or size, and weight hasn't changed. I obviously want to make sure I reduce the side effects of coming off the RAD-140, and was curious which products would be best for this? Also, I'm curious if I should still be using my Androgel during this cycle, or how I might use it during PCT? Thank you in advance for any advice.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Am two weeks in to my first SARM's cycle, using RAD-140. 50 years old. 6'1", 165, 15.5%bf(Dexa). 2300cals/day. 180-200g protein/day. 80-100g fats, rest carbs. First week, 5mg/day. No side effects felt. Second week, 10mg/day. Slight headache/euphoria/nausea first 3 days, now just a little euphoria once in a while, and some nausea, but only at the gym after heavy sets(I used to get nausea during this time anyway). I've been taking Androgel 1% for 3 years prescribed by my doctor. Plan to stay at 10mg/day for rest of cycle(another 6 weeks). I've not noticed anything yet from my cycle as far as strength or size, and weight hasn't changed. I obviously want to make sure I reduce the side effects of coming off the RAD-140, and was curious which products would be best for this? Also, I'm curious if I should still be using my Androgel during this cycle, or how I might use it during PCT? Thank you in advance for any advice.

Honestly drop the sarms! You are already on test. Do nothing! You are already completely shut down from trt.

You need a LOT of reading before doing anything again.

Why fuck with research chemicals when there are proven compounds.......like testosterone

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Is your "rad140" hplc tested? Or are you taking a mystery substance. Let alone the fact that it hasn't been studied properly.

Sarms may have a place one day......just not now

Reactions: CJ

Butch_C

Reaction score
Why do people wait until after they start a cycle to figure this out? Androgel is a form of test used in low t people. Pct will not be required if you stay on the gel. Your boys are already shut down so no need to get them going if you are already being treated for it. What you need to watch is liver levels . Did you get blood work done? Sarms have very little affect imo compared to testosterone but are way more dangerous and detrimental to organ health.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
I'm not even going to get into your food, weight for how tall you are etc.......a lot to unfuck here

Yano

Elite
Reaction score
I think Will Smith is putting out his own brand of SARMS PCT supps ,, It's called , Upside the head. Best one I've seen so far ..... don't fuck with that shit. It's trash.
SnappyAmusingBorer-max-1mb.gif