Pharma Labs New Online Web Ordering

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

New to this forum but definitely not new to the community. Quick history: Pharma Labs was introduced as a domestic supplier in 2009. We pride ourselves on quality products and positive customer experience. We have been a supplier to everyone from gym goers, to IFBB pros, to anti-aging clients looking for that extra edge. Our products are produced and shipped from a centralized US domestic source, and we guarantee every order (no waiting weeks for products from overseas, no worries of customs seizures). PL was a prominent figure on some older forums and some might be familiar with our products (we originated the 12mL vials and still use them to this day). If you have any questions or want to know more please do not hesitate to respond to this post, reach out via PM, or use our contact us form on the site posted below.

Our business used to be completely through email, but we have branched out to a fully secure web server (private DeFi VPS run overseas) environment that we are inviting customers to join (and soon suppliers so reach out if interested!).

To help promote our products we are offering a 4 for $100 long ester and 5 for $100 short ester mix and match deal (limit 1 per customer per order).

45x_promo_banner_750.jpg

Code:
https://www.aporders.com/product-category/specials/

In addition we have bulk discounts available up to 20% off. Pricing is posted on each product page.

Check out our site to learn more, and please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Code:
https://www.aporders.com

- No minimum order quantity
- Free shipping on orders over $200 ($15 on orders under $200)
- All products shipped US domestic (we only ship to US addresses)
- WU, MG, or Bitcoin payments accepted
- Same or next business day shipping on orders once payment confirmed (usually arrives in 5 days or less after order)
- Reseller discounts available (inquire via PM or contact form on site)

Thanks and happy gains!
AP Orders Team
It took 4 full days to recieve my tracking. Provided reference number within 10 minutes of placing order Tuesday morning. Got tracking now.

Reaction score
Why would I have to run home? Have you heard of this invention called the smart phone?it’s almost like a little computer in my pocket. Technology is a mother fucker huh?
I work from home as well so I don’t really have to run anywhere.
You're so rich bro. Nice posts counts and muscles bro.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
You're so rich bro. Nice posts counts and muscles bro.
Yeah those smart phones are pricey huh?
Let’s see yours for comparison.
Do us a favor and wipe the source cum off your mouth before taking the picture though.
Another quality post by superbitch_365

Reaction score
Yeah those smart phones are pricey huh?
Let’s see yours for comparison.
Do us a favor and wipe the source cum off your mouth before taking the picture though.
Another quality post by superbitch_365
4,578 Posts now ?? More quality posts about how rich and big your peener is. LOLOLOLOL

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure it’s an alt account. He barely posts and then he hops on to literally talk shit to me after being called out as a shill almost 2 months ago
You're a genius bro. You've figured it out. Because nobody would talk shit to you because you're the coolest rich guy on this board. LOLOLLOLOLOLOL

Reaction score
You're a genius bro. You've figured it out. Because nobody would talk shit to you because you're the coolest rich guy on this board. LOLOLLOLOLOLOL
Fuck off. You haven’t contributed anything of value. You’re beloved sources aren’t even here. Juicepal got busted and this source gave up a while ago.

You know how to pick them huh? Lololololololol

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ah fuck me. I had him confused with someone else. This guy is a total fuckwad.

New Threads