Picture of Prostate Cancer

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Shit like this scares me but it's important to worry about especially for us older cats. We've all put our prostate through hell a few times over the years , good to know what to look out for as we age and how to deal with it.

Thanks man

Stickler

Elite
Reaction score
I wasn't gonna click the link, but then I did. Not as bad I thought.

GSgator

Reaction score
I’ve had men on both family sides die from prostate cancer and I know it’s something in my future I will probably deal with. I need to stop avoiding it and start getting informed .

ftf

Reaction score
When my doc gave me the finger for the first time a while back, he slapped my ass when he was done. Made me laugh. Then he gives me some tissues for the lube. I said thank you and he says "Yeah, It's the least I can do." Fuker.

GSgator

Reaction score
When my doc gave me the finger for the first time a while back, he slapped my ass when he was done. Made me laugh. Then he gives me some tissues for the lube. I said thank you and he says "Yeah, It's the least I can do." Fuker.
This is why prostate cancer will kill me lol

Reaction score
I’ve had men on both family sides die from prostate cancer and I know it’s something in my future I will probably deal with. I need to stop avoiding it and start getting informed .
Bro I see my urologist for my trt. He started jamming his tongue up
My ass 4 years ago. Once a year..
He always checks my psa numbers when he does blood test. This is what needs to be kept a eye on..
Psa number is very important.
The finger in the ass is he has to for medical purposes… or he really likes me🤔🤔
Either way massive amount of test can aggravate our prostrate…
I am 47. If your over 45 I would get a urologist and start keeping a eye on things at least once a year.

Reaction score
+1 on the PSA test. Not just the total, but the free to total ratio.

I went for a general check-up at 60 (didn't want to have a heart attack mid squat set or anything) and the blood test found abnormally low free to total PSA. Scans and a biopsy later, I have prostate cancer. Early enough to be within the prostate, so suited to Cyberknife radiation treatment (hypofractionated, very targeted). Five 30 minute sessions and cancer gone (no side effects noticeable 18 months later).

I had no idea that I had cancer, it took a blood test to find it. Found early, much easier to deal with.

20 years earlier I had testicular cancer with symptoms that I ignored. That spread, and required some nasty chemotherapy (that worked). So I am a convert to checking things ASAP, now.

GSgator

Reaction score
Bro I see my urologist for my trt. He started jamming his tongue up
My ass 4 years ago. Once a year..
He always checks my psa numbers when he does blood test. This is what needs to be kept a eye on..
Psa number is very important.
The finger in the ass is he has to for medical purposes… or he really likes me🤔🤔
Either way massive amount of test can aggravate our prostrate…
I am 47. If your over 45 I would get a urologist and start keeping a eye on things at least once a year.
I turn 45 next month . I need to make a appt and except the fact I might get the ol finger up the ass . 👉🏻

Stickler

Elite
Reaction score
I turn 45 next month . I need to make a appt and except the fact I might get the ol finger up the ass . 👉🏻
Ugh, I turned 45 in May. Looks like an exploration expedition is in my future too.

Reaction score
Ugh, I turned 45 in May. Looks like an exploration expedition is in my future too.
Especially using anabolics… maybe if I didn’t my dr would have held off till 50 but I have been on trt since 35..
but he also prescribed my trt so maybe he just is proactive.

Reaction score
Btw make sure he has tiny fingered or you find a woman urologist…
At least with a women you can think sexy time thoughts.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
My first doctor was an ancient old man who didn’t care, even at 21 I got a prostate check.

New doctor says he still checks younger guys, just not annually. Anally bi-annually.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
My first doctor was an ancient old man who didn’t care, even at 21 I got a prostate check.

New doctor says he still checks younger guys, just not annually. Anally bi-annually.
"Doctor"... Sure buddy, sure. 🙄🤫