Possible Steroid Advantages

Reaction score
Can steroids provide an advantage to businessmen, entrepreneurs, engineers, or basically any highly busy individual (works insane hours)?
If so, how could steroids assist? Feel free to speculate - I am interested in yalls thoughts and opinions - if you provide actual evidence that's simply a plus
thanks!

Reaction score
No. Stop this bullshit. You’re new but don’t act retarded. Provide evidence. Why’s anyone gotta prove fuckall to you? Here’s your evidence 🖕

Next thread: Will steroids help me get laid?
I think people can be speculative for the fun of it as long as it is stated that it is in fact speculation and not fact so the information is NOT utilized by someone mistaking it as fact.

I dont know why youre so angry? Dont like the post? thats ok - to each their own bro.

I stated i am interested in thoughts and opinions not necessarily facts - which is implied by the "if you provide...facts", anyone can gather facts - i like to hear peoples thoughts is all and no one is obligated to prove anything to me, bro.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I’ve been tired for 20years doing gear. On blast my memory gets worse. The only time I feel good is in the gym. My anxiety gets worse and so does my sleep.
It’s not a life enhancer.
Adderall would be what you’re looking for.

Reaction score
Can steroids provide an advantage to businessmen, entrepreneurs, engineers, or basically any highly busy individual (works insane hours)?
If so, how could steroids assist? Feel free to speculate - I am interested in yalls thoughts and opinions - if you provide actual evidence that's simply a plus
thanks!
To add to my own post - it is stated that testosterone increases drive in some individuals; this is an example of steroids providing an advantage to a highly busy person.

Just an example to those who are confused about the purpose of this post. Also - youre free to attribute any intention to my post - just know it is coming from your own belief and is not necessarily MY intention.

Reaction score
I’ve been tired for 20years doing gear. On blast my memory gets worse. The only time I feel good is in the gym. My anxiety gets worse and so does my sleep.
It’s not a life enhancer.
Adderall would be what you’re looking for.
Yeah definitely adderall; its a game changer.
Speculative: testosterone does tend to increase aggression so that may be helpful for someone in sales - i am aware that there are other tactics which may make you a better salesman but this a steroid post so its why im curious about steroid benefits. thanks for the reply bro.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
To add to my own post - it is stated that testosterone increases drive in some individuals; this is an example of steroids providing an advantage to a highly busy person.

Just an example to those who are confused about the purpose of this post. Also - youre free to attribute any intention to my post - just know it is coming from your own belief and is not necessarily MY intention.
Who is testosterone increasing drive in?
It’s not going to create a successful person.
It does not make someone something they’re not.
Again, it’s not a life enhancement.
This is honestly a stupid subject.
There are no benefits unless you’ve got low testosterone then the only benefits are optimizing levels in the high normal range.
That’s called trt.

Reaction score
I think people can be speculative for the fun of it as long as it is stated that it is in fact speculation and not fact so the information is NOT utilized by someone mistaking it as fact.

I dont know why youre so angry? Dont like the post? thats ok - to each their own bro.

I stated i am interested in thoughts and opinions not necessarily facts - which is implied by the "if you provide...facts", anyone can gather facts - i like to hear peoples thoughts is all and no one is obligated to prove anything to me, bro.
Testosterone is a wonder drug. It will turn any sniveling pussy into the alpha in the room.

I recommend 1000 mg/week injected right into the scrotum. I speculate that it would be far more effective that way. You do that and you will be the alpha above all other alphas. Sales will be thru the roof and you’ll fuck your bosses wife while he watches from the corner.

Reaction score
Who is testosterone increasing drive in?
It’s not going to create a successful person.
It does not make someone something they’re not.
Again, it’s not a life enhancement.
This is honestly a stupid subject.
There are no benefits unless you’ve got low testosterone then the only benefits are optimizing levels in the high normal range.
That’s called trt.
I can not answer who it is increasing drive in as i dont know every person on earth who takes steroids - but in an individual with existing goals it May or May not.

New Threads