Proper Post Cycle Therapy

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PCT is obviously the most important part of any good cycle. The more I research what the "proper" PCT consists of, the more I find conflicting views. I really like the Sticky HCG & PCT Recommendations . That PCT makes the most sense to me, althought I have a couple questions.

Can the Aromasin be replaced with Nolva and can the Cabaser be replaced with Proviron?

Also I have also heard of guys running HCG during their PCT, does running HCG consistently throughout the cycle make it so you dont have to run it during PCT?

I was also wondering if some of you vets would share your own personal favorite PCT with the cycle it precedes and how well you maintained your gains afterwards, strength and weight.

For example, gained 25lbs, maintained 15lbs after PCT with 85% strength (these aren't actual numbers).

rexwal

Reaction score
there are many posts and threads to explain why you should run aromasin in place of nolva. Basically there is no medical evidence that nolva will help elevate test levels and also it will affect you in other areas such as cholesterol. Aromasin has been medically proven to help elevate test levels and doesn't affect lipid levels and raise bad cholesterol.

Also, if you run HCG throughout the course of the cycle you don't need to try to run HCG during PCT b/c why wait to run it? If you keep your testes working to an extent during you will bounce back quicker and also that translates in keeping more of your gains post cycle as well.

Cabaser is run as an anti progesterone and not for PCT. You run dost to keep PIG at bay while running an strong androgen where you could get PIG.

As for me I have found a PCT of clomid and a-sin works the best for me with HCG ran throughout the course of the cycle. I run clomid for 4 weeks @ 100mg ED as 25 mg of Aromasin for 6 weeks. I have been able to keep the majority of my gains. As for strength you need to keep eating and keep that intensity up and you'll keep your strength gains as well. It will drop but it wont be alot at all.

Its late and I'm about to pass out but I hope this helps.

New Threads