Protein Bars

Reaction score
I like barbells protein bars. 2 is 400 cal and 40 grams protein, and it doesn’t mess up my gut like a lot do.
BareBell is a Swedish company, right?
My boyfriend is from Sweden, and he once surprised me with the flavours "Caramel & Cashew" and "Salty Peanut" (he is quite a gym rat).
Both of them were really good, and they tasted a lot like Snickers, especially "Salty Peanut".

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
I literally just ate a MET-Rx bar, Crispy apple pie and it was delicious! 30G of protein give it a try!

Reader591

Reaction score
BareBell is a Swedish company, right?
My boyfriend is from Sweden, and he once surprised me with the flavours "Caramel & Cashew" and "Salty Peanut" (he is quite a gym rat).
Both of them were really good, and they tasted a lot like Snickers, especially "Salty Peanut".
Not sure if they are Swedish or not, but those are some flavors they have and yes, they do taste similar to a snickers.

Reaction score
I literally eat 2 grapefruits and 2 oranges 1 apple (honey crisp dang those are good apples) everyday and since trying get to 200 protein grams - I've been averaging 2 Fairlane (chocolate) ... but everyday I'm starving at 3pm having ate breakfast around 7am and lunch around noon ... so I'm going to be sampling protein bars over the next few weeks (keeping sugar at a reasonable level hopefully) ...

Thank you everyone for your input ...
Ok, add in some humapro. Here's the trick:

Mandarin orange humapro + 1 orange clesius powder + orange Gatorade powder if u want the carbs....incredible

But the best (if u like piña coladas) is pineapple humapro + coconut wakeup water (Amazon has it)...fukin incredible I could drink that shit all day. Used to mix it with coconut celsius powder but that flavor appears to be discontinued.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My Robert Irvine's protein bars made an arrival yesterday. Those are some tasty protein bars with a very reasonable sugar gram count of 3 per bar ... 16g of protein makes it a great addition to lunch like a Jimmy John's turkey sandwich or if going for protein bar only 2 of them is fine ... still only 380 calories is very reasonable for snake with 32g's or protein ...

DeplorableCracker

Reaction score
My Robert Irvine's protein bars made an arrival yesterday. Those are some tasty protein bars with a very reasonable sugar gram count of 3 per bar ... 16g of protein makes it a great addition to lunch like a Jimmy John's turkey sandwich or if going for protein bar only 2 of them is fine ... still only 380 calories is very reasonable for snake with 32g's or protein ...
Hell yeah, the peanut butter one is legit better than a butterfinger IMO

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pure protein bars off amazon, thats what im getting soon, has fairly low sugars and 20 grams per protein bar

TiredandHot

Reaction score
Pure protein bars off amazon, thats what im getting soon, has fairly low sugars and 20 grams per protein bar
Not a bad price. Walmart has 12 for $17 so almost some per bar. The chocolate is my favorite.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Man last year i ate waaaaay too many protein bars and it showed going into 2023.

Oml

Reaction score
Probably irrelevant as I live in Ireland.

But we have this fancy ass brand here, All Real, they make their bars from cashew butter and chicory fibre. 200 calories and 20g of protein per bar. The protein is from whey. They’re also 9% fibre. They’re quite satisfying to eat.

New Threads