Protein Bars

Reaction score
It's okay, I am an immigrant from Ukraine, now living in Miami. Sorry about my English. I'm still learning it :)
Still learning but you like to write a fuck ton.

So how’s it work? DM you for price list and referral? Ukraine is good drugs, no. Make man strong.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
I like barbells protein bars. 2 is 400 cal and 40 grams protein, and it doesn’t mess up my gut like a lot do.

These have impressed me quite a bit. We carry them at Gold's and they're so much better than the more well known brands, with arguably better macros.

Reader591

Reaction score
These have impressed me quite a bit. We carry them at Gold's and they're so much better than the more well known brands, with arguably better macros.
Hard to find. Some bigger gas stations and truck stops around me have them. And Trader Joe’s.

I get them on Amazon but then I eat them all. Ao
I prefer one or two at a time haha

TiredandHot

Reaction score
Met-Rx are my favorite but boy have all protein bars went up recently. But with metrx, Especially love the chocolate chip cookie dough Flavor.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
There are cheap af, I can get them for like a dollar a bar at some places. This flavor and a couple of the peanut buttery/ chocolate chippy kind are good too; don't get chocolate deluxe its like a brick, and the cake type flavors are ass. I prefer these over something like candy. Kept breaking and eating the whole box last cut

My store only sells the chocolate deluxe and birthday cake flavors. Didn't realize I was missing out on better ones.

Reaction score
They're all awful. I can't even eat them anymore. The Robert Irvine ones are probably the best I've tried, and I can't even eat those anymore. I'm just sick of them all.

These days, I supplement with fairlifes and humapro almost exclusively. I snack on nuts or fruit. I'll do an occasional nature valley granola bar, but just for carbs.

Reaction score
Nervogen can help in several ways. For one, it can help relieve anxiety and stress from a person. One of the most important qualities of Nervogen is its relaxing effect. It accomplishes this by soothing both the physical and mental states of health required for full functionality.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Nervogen can help in several ways. For one, it can help relieve anxiety and stress from a person. One of the most important qualities of Nervogen is its relaxing effect. It accomplishes this by soothing both the physical and mental states of health required for full functionality.
Banned for spamming

Reaction score
Met-Rx are my favorite but boy have all protein bars went up recently. But with metrx, Especially love the chocolate chip cookie dough Flavor.
The Pure Protein are put together well, but I do enjoy the Met-Rx cookie dough flavor. They make me feel like I'm being bad when I'm not.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There are cheap af, I can get them for like a dollar a bar at some places. This flavor and a couple of the peanut buttery/ chocolate chippy kind are good too; don't get chocolate deluxe its like a brick, and the cake type flavors are ass. I prefer these over something like candy. Kept breaking and eating the whole box last cut
I have actually seen these in the Dollar General ... lol ... next time I am buying them ..

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Be careful with the Chef Irvine bars, they are unbelievably good. Best value is generally through costco. Same with the Pure Protein bars.

Not sure how their actual protein content compares to stated value, but they did a test years ago and the premier protein/pure protein bars were near the top in accurate labeling. Plus they taste great imo.

TiredandHot

Reaction score
The Pure Protein are put together well, but I do enjoy the Met-Rx cookie dough flavor. They make me feel like I'm being bad when I'm not.
I actually like pure protein too. I used to eat a ton of those for years. Like metrx, they went up 25% at Walmart now.

Biggest issue with them is they're very small. I can eat my favorite chocolate bar in 2 bites. Lol.

Reaction score
I actually like pure protein too. I used to eat a ton of those for years. Like metrx, they went up 25% at Walmart now.

Biggest issue with them is they're very small. I can eat my favorite chocolate bar in 2 bites. Lol.
I agree. The Pure Protein bars are much smaller than the Met-Rx, but the calories on the Pure are 180-210 while Met-Rx is hovering around 400 I believe.
I'm always watching calories, as I'm trying to work with the frame I have for the time being.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You, for example, always have that human touch I expect in a place like this…..💋
They're all awful. I can't even eat them anymore. The Robert Irvine ones are probably the best I've tried, and I can't even eat those anymore. I'm just sick of them all.

These days, I supplement with fairlifes and humapro almost exclusively. I snack on nuts or fruit. I'll do an occasional nature valley granola bar, but just for carbs.
I literally eat 2 grapefruits and 2 oranges 1 apple (honey crisp dang those are good apples) everyday and since trying get to 200 protein grams - I've been averaging 2 Fairlane (chocolate) ... but everyday I'm starving at 3pm having ate breakfast around 7am and lunch around noon ... so I'm going to be sampling protein bars over the next few weeks (keeping sugar at a reasonable level hopefully) ...

Thank you everyone for your input ...

New Threads