Public Defender Conspired W/ The Judge, Prosecutor and Court Staff man jailed.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
From the yt description

Everyone has a Right to a Lawyer. Mr. Sanchez Doesn’t Even receive this Basic Right.

Making it Impossible for Mr. Sanchez to receive a Fair Right to Due Process, not receiving His Right to a Fair Trail, all while Delaying Justice, and Many other Basic Rights are Denied To Mr. Sanchez.

This all occurs while having the Support, (and playing along with this Gross Negligence Gleefully) of a West Jordan, Utah Judge who is 100% in on the Conspiracy to Deny Mr. Sanchez Fair Treatment in the US Legal System.

If Any One of Us ever Has to, or already has went to Trial these are Supposed to be Our Own Lawyers and Who Are Supposed to be Looking out for Our Best Interests, Fair Treatment and so on. If the One’s on Our Side are capable, willing, and able to do this to Mr. Sanchez, We can Bet on the fact that There are many Who are Playing this same Game Played here, With Any One, at Any Time, and when They Feel like doing so fits Their Wants and Needs. This goes for Any Side when Any of Us Show up to Fight for Justice we of course Expect “Justice” to be “Blind”, as the Saying goes, but it Definitely is not, Justice is Seemingly Self Serving. Mr. Sanchez’s case drives this Point Home, and does so showing it’s Force and Power.

Who Knows how Many Times This Game has been Played, in the Past, Future, or Presently. A Serious Overhaul is needed for The US Justice System. How can any US Citizen Feel Safe with a “Justice System” like the one Shown her. Every Person who is in The US can easily be Faced with having to Stand Alone against This, if We have to go to Court for anything, even something as minor as a Ticket, and feel the need to Fight it, We could just as easily get Locked Up, because people have Connections and We don’t, there are our people Trusted with Authority, who obviously can Abuse Their Powers, any way They Feel They want to do so. Seemingly, no one has to Answer for their Crimes when They hold the Keys. Which leaves the Accused alone when they need to rely on a System that is Obviously Broken at Every Level.

The Accused need to have Blind Faith Trusting Professionals will Stand for what is right, and not Play a Part in Destructive Behaviors, because these Professionals have the Knowledge we have no choice but to Rely on at the very least our Own Lawyer, who we would think would be on Their Clients Side, but aren’t. That Unfortunately leaves the Accused to Fight The System Solo. This Video Shows the Truth. That these are the Professionals we Expect to be Fair and Just, when in Reality these Professionals are all on the same side, they all Play on the same Team, Definitely not on Our Team. They are all Feel Cool being in on the Conspiracy to Screw with Mr. Sanchez’s Life and it seems as if these Professionals Enjoy it at the same time, and doesn’t seem as though it was a First, or a Last for Them…and I’m sure Many Others in Positions Just Like Theirs. This Behavior is what most of us Left Behind in Primary School, but Still holds a Spot in Adult Life, which can, and does destroy so Many Lives.

We can Only Imagine the Nightmares that have come from Powerful People Playing Life Altering Games. This Shows that Even the People the US expects to be a Beacon of Integrity and stay Fair so there is “Justice For All”, is Corrupted down to the Core. ****All have the presumption of innocence, until found to be guilty in a court of law. These words are an opinion, and does not mean any one is guilty of any crime, or have done anything wrong. The video is up for all to make their own choice in what they believe is truth. Hopefully with more eyes on these kinds of situations things have a chance to change for the good of the communities, as a whole.*** —Remember we are the masses, since the masses are the majority who hold the real power, and who can make the changes.

The masses are constantly distracted with lies about each other, keeping the masses blind to see the few for what they truly are, what they have truly done, will continue to do, and their actual plans. Who’s intentions are not good for the whole, but only benefit themselves (the few/they-meaning: the small part of society, so ultimately not so powerful, and scared of the masses). —LZ

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
It looks like some of the good ole boy network shit that goes on around here.

Hearing that judge giggle like that makes me want to kill someone.

Reaction score
I had a civil court case....
the guy who sued me was friends with the judge
I was having a large steel container (20Ft X 30Ft) welded, watertight. There was a hole in it as big as my fist, obviously not water tight
The transcript (recording of the case got lost/erased)
Judge actually took my $ from another case and gave it to someone else.
Judge told my attorney if I didn't like it, "Sue him"

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
The glee which they show at taking a man's freedom. Kills me.

But then again, I've always hated lawyers. It's a profession that uses words in a twisted way--such that a man's natural rights are so indiscernible that he must pay the fiend who twisted them to interpret what belonged to him all along.

And they do it to the detriment of all in some misguided "job security" scheme. I remember some abortion bill that "technically" made it legal for women to kill anyone. And I thought "surely this is exaggerated." Nope. They actually amended the bill. They are that fucking stupid.

They should probably all be beaten until they can't understand me to the tune of a laugh track.

Kraken

Reaction score
Judge told my attorney if I didn't like it, "Sue him"
Easier to file a complaint with the judicial disciplinary committee in your state, usually run by a state's Supreme Court.

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
From the yt description
I have not watched the video yet but real quick, just from reading the comments you copy and pasted, there seems to be some misinformation going on.

First understand the Office of the Public Defender is a part of the District Attorneys Office. IE public defenders work for the district attorneys.

The role public defenders play in the legal system is poorly understood, but basically their role is to ensure defendants understand what is happening and to communicate with with judge on behalf of the defendant. Without them convictions would be challenged and overturned on thr basis that the defendant did not understand what was going on and honestly this is really to protect poor minorities who cannot afford a lawyer from being taken advantage of.

That's pretty much it. Public defenders are not there to "win" a case for you as this would conflict with their bosses who are trying to keep that high conviction percentage. Also it is presumed once charges have been filed on a defendant that that person js guilty. And most of the time they are. If you have a real lawyer on your side now you have a chance at either beating your charges (unlikely) or negotiating.

But, once again, to reiterate, public defenders are not paid to win cases for defendants, if anything they make sure the conviction sticks by ensuring the defendant was afforded due process and received equitable treatment under the law regardless of their race sex social status or native language.

If you are doing illegal things you had better have a real lawyer on retainer at all times. That's just my opinion though.

New Threads