Review my diet

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Appreciate the tips. Some of these I’m already incorporating.

I’ll definitely consider substituting the potatoes for rice here and there a little more frequently. I usually have them with my last meal of the day (post workout) which is probably why I don’t struggle w hunger before bed even cutting off my eating around 8pm.

Greens will be added starting tonight. Some fruit in the oats, I can do as well.

I usually use Himalayan salt to season my potatoes post workout.

Do you think I’d still need a multivitamin of sorts even after the ounce of liver, fish oil, and vitamin D I take?
Maybe not, it's just there to fill in any gaps. I'm a fan of you eating liver too.

I add frozen chopped spinach to my rice. Easy veggie add, you don't even know you're eating it.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Did I miss it... height and weight?

Reaction score
Maybe not, it's just there to fill in any gaps. I'm a fan of you eating liver too.

I add frozen chopped spinach to my rice. Easy veggie add, you don't even know you're eating it.
This is obviously extremely anecdotal — but the memory and cognitive benefits I feel like I’ve been experiencing since I’ve been religious with it for a couple weeks now are astounding. Keywords obviously being “I feel like I’ve been experiencing” because how can we really track that? Nonetheless, been feeling on my game for sure.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the tips. Some of these I’m already incorporating.

I’ll definitely consider substituting the potatoes for rice here and there a little more frequently. I usually have them with my last meal of the day (post workout) which is probably why I don’t struggle w hunger before bed even cutting off my eating around 8pm.

Greens will be added starting tonight. Some fruit in the oats, I can do as well.

I usually use Himalayan salt to season my potatoes post workout.

Do you think I’d still need a multivitamin of sorts even after the ounce of liver, fish oil, and vitamin D I take?
Man, this is a small thing, but...

The Himalayan salt. Do you consume much seafood? If not, then you should probably be using iodized salt on occasion.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The whole Himalayan salt thing is bizarre to me.

Reaction score
Man, this is a small thing, but...

The Himalayan salt. Do you consume much seafood? If not, then you should probably be using iodized salt on occasion.
I switch naturally because sometimes I get annoyed with the crunchiness of the pink salt

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I switch naturally because sometimes I get annoyed with the crunchiness of the pink salt
You might as well just ditch that expensive nonsense altogether. Whatever marginal mineral content that you're getting from that stuff over iodized salt will be more than accounted for by an increased fruit and veg intake.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I do the same. Pink in my food, iodized in intra workout shake.

Reaction score
You might as well just ditch that expensive nonsense altogether. Whatever marginal mineral content that you're getting from that stuff over iodized salt will be more than accounted for by an increased fruit and veg intake.
Have a big shaker I didn’t pay for that’s lasted me forever. I don’t know I can say I’ve ever personally purchased it but it does stay around the house somehow

Reaction score
I do the same. Pink in my food, iodized in intra workout shake.
I’ve been drinking DripDrop intraworkout. They’re essentially food stamp Liquid IVs. Some carbs with a hydration profile and they’ve always worked phenomenally for me.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Thanks for the support as I got assaulted earlier. Figured people would be suggesting “more red meat” “steaks?” Kidding
I honestly hate vegetables. I do consume a lot of fruit though. My main carb source is fruit.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Thanks for the support as I got assaulted earlier. Figured people would be suggesting “more red meat” “steaks?” Kidding
Now that you mention it, a little steak and salmon wouldn't hurt. 😁

New Threads