Rong Xin biotech

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used H K Rong Xin Biotech? Obviously out of Hong Kong….seems legit site and the sales person wasn’t pushy and was honest she said they have copies on jintropin but it’s high quality and she didn’t want to take my money around Chinese new year bc she said they couldn’t ship until it was over so she didn’t seem like scammers at all…Any info would be great

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used H K Rong Xin Biotech? Obviously out of Hong Kong….seems legit site and the sales person wasn’t pushy and was honest she said they have copies on jintropin but it’s high quality and she didn’t want to take my money around Chinese new year bc she said they couldn’t ship until it was over so she didn’t seem like scammers at all…Any info would be great
Everything worked out good for me the lady was very straight up and helpful

Reaction score
Your fag ass read it lol a fucking a shill your a loser just giving a good source for gh I took a shot with them and it worked out…I really use dragon ordnance for most of my shit…a shill you take too much shit for prob a 20 year old that has no clue fucking thier body up…

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Your fag ass read it lol a fucking a shill your a loser just giving a good source for gh I took a shot with them and it worked out…I really use dragon ordnance for most of my shit…a shill you take too much shit for prob a 20 year old that has no clue fucking thier body up…
your small and a dork.

Reaction score
I know you are but what am I?

Type angrier, Champ!

Reaction score
The lady actually scammed me and never sent a pack which was wierd I had done orders for way more money? What’s a shill where you guys get all your queer as terminology?
From a year ago? 🤣

New Threads