Rookie, Turinabol (Tbol)

Reaction score
Hi

I know this thing that many people use this stacked with for instance testostrone. But I am pretty much a rookie, 184 cm and 99 kg (overweight) and I just want to start an easy cycle with not so much pressure in the beginng. What do you think? I was thinking to start with 20 mg or max 30 mg per day. For PCB first I was thinking about Nolva but now I concieder a mix of Nomva with Privo, or actually I was thinking to order only Turinabol with Privo. Or Turinabol with Nolva and Primo. I have to put he order on Monday. I was thinking to order 2000 mg of Turinabol or maybe 3000mg.

Hope someone can help thios weekend

Reaction score
We got similar questions thousand times already...

You need to learn the basics first - diet and training. That's the short answer, you were not looking for.

There is a reason you're overweight and it's not a lack of tbol or any other steroid or drug. You don't need to look far to find it.

You ask what do I think, I think it's a bad idea and my question to you is it something you want to hear?

I believe not, because you were looking for someone to say go ahead. I'm not holding you back, but I don't support your idea.

Now if you want this discussion to be taken more seriously and for others to chime in, you need to provide us the details about yourself first and make an introduction thread.

P.S. taking steroids is not an excuse for poor lifestyle choices, it is not a compensatory tool to be used as a substitute for healthy diet and exercising.

Reaction score
We got similar questions thousand times already...

You need to learn the basics first - diet and training. That's the short answer, you were not looking for.

There is a reason you're overweight and it's not a lack of tbol or any other steroid or drug. You don't need to look far to find it.

You ask what do I think, I think it's a bad idea and my question to you is it something you want to hear?

I believe not, because you were looking for someone to say go ahead. I'm not holding you back, but I don't support your idea.

Now if you want this discussion to be taken more seriously and for others to chime in, you need to provide us the details about yourself first and make an introduction thread.

P.S. taking steroids is not an excuse for poor lifestyle choices, it is not a compensatory tool to be used as a substitute for healthy diet and exercising.
Well, I am closing in to 50 (2024). I was at the doctors to check my heart, sugar and colseterol. It was good. I have been experimenting with evey kind of drug and steriod, growth hormone and so on in my younger years. For the last twenty I have only been drinking a can of beer or two. So, you think I have to loos weight first? I think I can start eating and exercising, yes of course, but I think it is okey to start with a light cycle before being slim

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Okey, how to start then?
Research , learning , open and honest questions not pertaining to what you should take or looking for acceptance while choosing to do some thing stupid.

Take some time to learn about things , I mean , your not even sure if you should stack Tbol with test. Honestly first run a little test is all you need if you are really sure you want to become a needle slave ,, yeah i said it ,, needle slave you start down this road , ya cant be losing your gainz now can ya ?

Why are you under a time line ? has to be monday oh my stars and garters lets all hurry down and play stupid games to win stupid prizes ... scamper scamper like a happy bunny...

Scroll up Lukiss told you everything you need to know and worry about right now.

Patience ain't just a girls name.

Reaction score
Ther than that.
Research , learning , open and honest questions not pertaining to what you should take or looking for acceptance while choosing to do some thing stupid.

Take some time to learn about things , I mean , your not even sure if you should stack Tbol with test. Honestly first run a little test is all you need if you are really sure you want to become a needle slave ,, yeah i said it ,, needle slave you start down this road , ya cant be losing your gainz now can ya ?

Why are you under a time line ? has to be monday oh my stars and garters lets all hurry down and play stupid games to win stupid prizes ... scamper scamper like a happy bunny...

Scroll up Lukiss told you everything you need to know and worry about right now.

Patience ain't just a girls name.
Hi

Yes, on Monday my order goes. I am in my last semster on being building engineer. I am from earlier years a licensed timber man. When you live on a tight budget as student, you just have to send the order before your wallet is empty again. And for me that is Monday this time.

I have done research about this topic. It is nothing wrong in taking a turinabol only cycle, and yes I know about the needles! Cant have thos in hous, so I go for oral. Of course I have been thinking about oral testo and I hav also been thinking to kickstart my cykle with dianabol, bu again and again I come back to Turinabol. Inside bodybulilding turinabol

I think I know somthing about life and study. I already have a bachelor degree in electrical engineering, so I know something about how to get knowledge. I am living a good life with my third wife and our three year old. I have totally five children. My teenage years and twenties I spent smugling drugs and guns and a some small jail time.

I am going to order from
fulmen pharma
My last order was stopped in customs, so I am hoping for the best this time

Got blocked on posting links till my tenth reply

Reaction score
Fix your diet & exercise.
Of course. I am generally eating one or two meals now aday. In periods i have beeb fasting like the muslims, from morning till evening. My wife is a christian from Pakistan, so I got some habits from there about fasting from our muslim friends

Reaction score
Of course. I am generally eating one or two meals now aday. In periods i have beeb fasting like the muslims, from morning till evening. My wife is a christian from Pakistan, so I got some habits from there about fasting from our muslim friends
Sorry for my English. I am not good in typing and on top of that I am Norwegian

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not a good idea.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tell your wife I said hello.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Hi

I know this thing that many people use this stacked with for instance testostrone. But I am pretty much a rookie, 184 cm and 99 kg (overweight) and I just want to start an easy cycle with not so much pressure in the beginng. What do you think? I was thinking to start with 20 mg or max 30 mg per day. For PCB first I was thinking about Nolva but now I concieder a mix of Nomva with Privo, or actually I was thinking to order only Turinabol with Privo. Or Turinabol with Nolva and Primo. I have to put he order on Monday. I was thinking to order 2000 mg of Turinabol or maybe 3000mg.

Hope someone can help thios weekend
Maybe you should check your diet and training…imo steroids of any kind are not good for overweight people..you need discipline not steroids …if you do test and tbol cycle being overweight and I’m guessing your diet is sub par also what is going to happen is you’re going to aromatize(from test) a lot and potentially be fatter and have gyno too…slow down a bit and let’s get to the bottom of this…put your exact 7 day diet up here and what your training looks like for a week and I bet you we can improve a ton right there

Jonjon

Reaction score
I’m glad I didn’t waste my first cycle on t-bol

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Dear Jesus,

Steroids are bad mkay.

If I could walk on water, I would just zap a pair of biceps on my spaghetti arms and eat pizza.

New Threads