Second cycle suggestions

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wasn't being passive aggressive. I was direct and sincere. I did not think I needed to start I needed to explain my entire drug history on the start every post. Especially when it has nothing to do with my question. I should have worded it differently and not mentioned my first cycle dose. For the record I have another account user name jackednation which I abandoned cause I was having trouble getting logged in. My bloods were good besides E2. Even then I did not expect my E2 to be in range on 500mg test. Liver and hemo/hema were barely out of range and to be expected on steroids. I'm not trying to be a dick. I just didn't start this thread to discuss how stupid you think my first cycle was. Moving forward I will word the threads I start more carefully. So SendO what do you prefer and why? EQ or deca and what dosage
Nandrolone and eq are both great, but for opposite things.

Assuming this is just another cycle to put size on, nandrolone would be the choice.

SFG suggested a solid second cycle that should be well tolerated.

Jackstups

Reaction score
Nandrolone and eq are both great, but for opposite things.

Assuming this is just another cycle to put size on, nandrolone would be the choice.

SFG suggested a solid second cycle that should be well tolerated.
Yeah, I'm going with SFG suggestion. I like that

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
First, there's only room on this board for one passive aggressive MF'er on this board, and that's me 😂.

Secondly, you have a total of 68 posts to your name... most of them being tied to threads related to sourcing. In other words, we don't know you well enough to have your previous history embedded in our brains.

Thirdly; oil is cottonseed, MCT, grapeseed, etc. You are asking about hormones/compounds (I'm being passive aggressive, and somewhat joking here, at the same time)

Lastly, I don't blame people for questioning your dose of 750mg... especially considering you posted your blood work on 500mg and had an estradiol of 115, liver markers out of range, and high hemoglobin and hematocrit. You said you had no sides at 500mg... but I hate to break it to you, but those count as side effects. No idea why you threw an AI at it and continued to raise your weekly dosage to 750mg. You didn't even give 500mg an opportunity to work, and your bloodwork indicates that 500mg may have even been too much for you.

Want to shoot a snippy response to me... go for it, because I don't care. You get what you put into this world... and this is me paying back how you responded to several brothers who were only trying to help, but needed more information from you. You should be happy that people care enough to want more details, so that they can be sure to give you the best advice possible
I could not have said this any better. I did all I could do to not really jump down this guys throat but I want to keep try and keep my post on a positive informational level with and fun at the same time..

Reaction score
Wasn't being passive aggressive. I was direct and sincere. I did not think I needed to start I needed to explain my entire drug history on the start every post. Especially when it has nothing to do with my question. I should have worded it differently and not mentioned my first cycle dose. For the record I have another account user name jackednation which I abandoned cause I was having trouble getting logged in. My bloods were good besides E2. Even then I did not expect my E2 to be in range on 500mg test. Liver and hemo/hema were barely out of range and to be expected on steroids. I'm not trying to be a dick. I just didn't start this thread to discuss how stupid you think my first cycle was. Moving forward I will word the threads I start more carefully. So SendO what do you prefer and why? EQ or deca and what dosage
My Man….
I would say that by the remarks you are making mean to me that you really have no clue and are just trying to get a rise out of people. And I am sorry (not really) if I have never come across a post of yours and sure as f’ck with my hectic life remember that you post about your trt life.. put your plans on hold and gain some knowledge Bea cause you need a little and you are not going to get it by asking or trying to find sources while you are lurking around this board. Start to try and add positive things to the board and you will get positive feedback..
have a great day..

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Well this thread kind of turned into a shit show!!!!

My last 2 cycles where I was trying to gain weight were a 13 week run of 200 Test/400 NPP with 50 Anavar thrown in the last few weeks, and 18 weeks of 400 Test/400 Deca with 50 Anavar thrown in at the end.

After dieting down after a maintenance period afterwards, I kept about 10 lbs of lean tissue from each.

I liked those cycles, I felt good, and this upcoming winter I'll be running something similar, 300 Test/300 NPP.

I ran EQ once, but I was a dope back then, didn't know what I was doing, so I got nothing out of it. That was my fault though, not so much the EQ, so take that with a grain of salt.

I also like SFG's suggestion, keep the doses reasonable, run it for as long as it's working, unless bloodwork says you're about to die of course!

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
You took that on the chin very well... I can respect that brother!

I've never been a fan of deca beyond joint lubrication; it's TOO watery for my liking. I prefer NPP over deca, since it's faster acting, less water retention, but still provides pretty good strength and mass gains.

If it were me then I'd stack all 3 in a bulk setting.. something like 400mg Test / 300 NPP / 400 EQ. Matter of fact I plan on running something similar this autumn. The EQ will add endurance, appetite, provide excellent pumps, and a couple of other small goodies; and 400mg is enough to get those effects without too much impact to hematocrit. I'd run NPP for 10 weeks, EQ for 14 weeks, and test for 16 weeks.

Alternatively, and simpler, I'd run 600mg test and 400 NPP. I would run NPP for 10 weeks, and test for 12-16 weeks.

Reaction score
and Btw. 14 weeks of eq eawuals about a extra 4 or more weeks of gains. or so weeks of gains because of the slow half life and the amount of hormone built up in your system.maybe even longer. So even though the npp hormone will work it’s self relatively quick the eq will stay for muck longer. A lot of people do t understand this with long half life compound ds. Just because you stop on a mon dosnt mean gains stop on fri..eq is a good compound but in my personal experience it dosnt not really start shining until you hit 600+. But please I am not recommending this it is just my experience..I also usually front load it. But that’s a different topic..
and as I said already NPP all day. 150-200meek 3x week.
now I am officially done with this thread…

Jackstups

Reaction score
Thanks SendO. Sounds like solid advice. Think I'm gonna stick with just the 2 compounds NPP and Test for next cycle. Think towards 3rd cycle and doing all 3 like you suggested

Reactions: CJ

Jackstups

Reaction score
Badleroybrown quote "now I am officially done with this thread"

Thank God. So happy to hear this. Now I don't have to respond to your post.

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
and Btw. 14 weeks of eq eawuals about a extra 4 or more weeks of gains. or so weeks of gains because of the slow half life and the amount of hormone built up in your system.maybe even longer. So even though the npp hormone will work it’s self relatively quick the eq will stay for muck longer. A lot of people do t understand this with long half life compound ds. Just because you stop on a mon dosnt mean gains stop on fri..eq is a good compound but in my personal experience it dosnt not really start shining until you hit 600+. But please I am not recommending this it is just my experience..I also usually front load it. But that’s a different topic..
and as I said already NPP all day. 150-200meek 3x week.
now I am officially done with this thread…
Ya running eq under 600mg for less than 14 weeks minimum is pretty worthless for building muscle IMO as well

Strikeclinch

Reaction score

No offence but it really dosent sound like you were open to advice you had an idea in your head and we’re looking for ppl to agree with it. Forums are for learning shit bro or spreading knowledge just so you know…………I know a bit but if I ask a question it’s cus I want everyone’s feedback so I can learn mew things.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Solid advise from SFG and others ... I noticed you did not post anything diet related here ... 80% of your results will be from what you eat ... most people are like you thinking the compounds they take are the main contributors ... which is why they want to cycle again without the sensible time on time off time frame your body requires to improve ...

OP for the record you are not aggressive you are misinformed inexperienced and overly sensitive (may want to check e2 levels again) ... the community has committed on you 1st cycle harshly only so you do not similar mistakes next time on your 2nd cycle ...

Takeaway from this thread ... take the minimum amount of PED to get sought after results ... add time in-between cycle to fully recover stay healthy and receive the maximum results ... and understand diet and nutrition must be completely dialed in for best results ...

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
Solid advise from SFG and others ... I noticed you did not post anything diet related here ... 80% of your results will be from what you eat ... most people are like you thinking the compounds they take are the main contributors ... which is why they want to cycle again without the sensible time on time off time frame your body requires to improve ...

OP for the record you are not aggressive you are misinformed inexperienced and overly sensitive (may want to check e2 levels again) ... the community has committed on you 1st cycle harshly only so you do not similar mistakes next time on your 2nd cycle ...

Takeaway from this thread ... take the minimum amount of PED to get sought after results ... add time in-between cycle to fully recover stay healthy and receive the maximum results ... and understand diet and nutrition must be completely dialed in for best results ...
May want to check e2 levels again😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 that was the classiest dig ever @transcend2007 im keeping that one in my Arsenal

Strikeclinch

Reaction score

But 100 percent of your diet isn’t dialed in your not ready for peds! I didn’t understand this at first either I’d mega dose and look like a fat balloon lol. Now can look awesome off low dose cus I have the main stuff down to a tee. I think most ppl start off that way

Reaction score

Ok I can’t help myself because for some reason my alerts to this thread were not shut off so I haveto respond to this.
IT’s pretty obvious you are a 47 year old adult who has no clue about any of this shot. You are in dr prescribed trt and all of a sudden you want to be a BB’r or Pl’r or whatever you want and figured that you would come on her and regurgitate some stupid shot you read somewhere online and see how it would go over..
dude I have been using pedis for a long long long time and have done it every which way I could . With good outcomes and not so good. And if you go back to your original FN post you were asking for advice while leaving yourself open for people’s opinions on how uninformed you really are.. so before you come and tell me that you are happy that you don’t have to respond to my post you should think about the solid advice I was trying to give. You were the one that started to jump out of line because you were but hurt no one was agreeing with what you were saying. So how bout this. Stop fishing for shit. The next thread you are going to post is
“Second Cyle test and Npp”
Does anyone know were I can get some solid NPP””
BTW to all the others that have been reading on this and commenting I am seriously sorry for the drama…
It is not how I roll..🤙

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
Ok I can’t help myself because for some reason my alerts to this thread were not shut off so I haveto respond to this.
IT’s pretty obvious you are a 47 year old adult who has no clue about any of this shot. You are in dr prescribed trt and all of a sudden you want to be a BB’r or Pl’r or whatever you want and figured that you would come on her and regurgitate some stupid shot you read somewhere online and see how it would go over..
dude I have been using pedis for a long long long time and have done it every which way I could . With good outcomes and not so good. And if you go back to your original FN post you were asking for advice while leaving yourself open for people’s opinions on how uninformed you really are.. so before you come and tell me that you are happy that you don’t have to respond to my post you should think about the solid advice I was trying to give. You were the one that started to jump out of line because you were but hurt no one was agreeing with what you were saying. So how bout this. Stop fishing for shit. The next thread you are going to post is
BTW to all the others that have been reading on this and commenting I am seriously sorry for the drama…
It is not how I roll..🤙
It’s not drama bro sometimes things need to be said how they actually are🤷‍♂️I think op dosent want advice he wants ppl to agree with him and for someone to pm him offering him a source…………….but what do I know

Jackstups

Reaction score

It is not how I roll..🤙
Ok clown. You have no clue anything about me. What talking about people not agreeing with me? Cleary you have trouble reading. I have agreed 750 is high dose. I know 500 Is what most people do first cycle. All I'm say is I didn't ask for you opinion on it. Simply asking what people prefer Deca or EQ. Lol what have I regurgitated. Also I have sources and don't believe I've ever asked for one

Jackstups

Reaction score
It’s not drama bro sometimes things need to be said how they actually are🤷‍♂️I think op dosent want advice he wants ppl to agree with him and for someone to pm him offering him a source…………….but what do I know

Jackstups

Reaction score
Duuude! I have not asked anyone to agree with me on anything. In fact in agree with anyone that 750mg is a high dose for first cycle and probably not a great idea. I knew it was when I did it. But that was my decision and when I look in the mirror I have no regrets. I know I may have gotten the same results from much less. I know the safest way is to take as little as possible. I'm not asking anyone to agree with me on anything or anyone's opinion on my choices. Simply asked what do you prefer? EQ or Deca?

New Threads