Self ugl trt for almost 10 years. Tell doc?

Reaction score
So 32. Been blasting and cruising since like 24. For past 4 years though basically just self trt. 150 mgs test c a week. Getting super anxious about being on ugl for that long. I routinely donate blood and get blood work done. Only thing in blood work is high RBC in which I been working on.

I just get worried about ugl gear if I'm doing harm to my body compared to pharma grade t? I've been using same lab for the whole 10 years ut honestly don't know much about them. Bloods show they work though. Can I just tell my doc my situation? I feel like she would not prescribe me test though. Ridiculous chicks can walk in and get prescribed t because they want to be a man but I can't haha.

Any advice or any of you guys just run ugl gear? Can I just use an online clinics?

Thanks in advance !

crido887

Reaction score
Yea. They will tell you to get off and test labs

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
So 32. Been blasting and cruising since like 24. For past 4 years though basically just self trt. 150 mgs test c a week. Getting super anxious about being on ugl for that long. I routinely donate blood and get blood work done. Only thing in blood work is high RBC in which I been working on.

I just get worried about ugl gear if I'm doing harm to my body compared to pharma grade t? I've been using same lab for the whole 10 years ut honestly don't know much about them. Bloods show they work though. Can I just tell my doc my situation? I feel like she would not prescribe me test though. Ridiculous chicks can walk in and get prescribed t because they want to be a man but I can't haha.

Any advice or any of you guys just run ugl gear? Can I just use an online clinics?

Thanks in advance !
I told mine, told my endo I make it myself from Chinese powders, immediately he was very much wanting me off the Chinese and on a script. Thing is you are already un-natural, it's about do they help you with script or leave you on your own, it's their job to help!

Now with a script you can do both, ug and script!

Reaction score

Thanks in advance !
Just get some bloodwork done, id would call a endocrinologist before a regular doctor. Save the time, and money.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks man. Yea I'll look up some local ones near me and give them a call.
My doctor referred me an endo, might not need to look if you have insurance and a doctor.

Last edited:

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I been doing the same for many years now. I did tell my doc eventually. At first I told him it was through a clinic. He wanted to sell me on those BS pellets but I told him Im fine with UGL gear. But I really trust my source.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I been doing the same for many years now. I did tell my doc eventually. At first I told him it was through a clinic. He wanted to sell me on those BS pellets but I told him Im fine with UGL gear. But I really trust my source.
I had a teammate on them pellets, switched to injects and won't turn back to them pellets again.

I trust my source too!

Reader591

Reaction score
Simple. Explain to your doctor how you feel feminine and want to transition to a man. Depending on your doctor, he may require a hands free prostate exam. 🙂
This actual brings up a funny but legit(ish) point

If a woman that feels like a man can transition using test, then why can’t a man that doesn’t feel manly enough use test to build up their body and be what they see as more manly.

Being bigger doesn’t make your necessarily more manly (ok if your a twig maybe some) but neither does injecting test into a woman and cutting off your tits. Now you’re just a weird looking woman thing.

Reactions: A1c

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
This actual brings up a funny but legit(ish) point

If a woman that feels like a man can transition using test, then why can’t a man that doesn’t feel manly enough use test to build up their body and be what they see as more manly.

Being bigger doesn’t make your necessarily more manly (ok if your a twig maybe some) but neither does injecting test into a woman and cutting off your tits. Now you’re just a weird looking woman thing.

Ignoring the politics of the subject the reason, as with most things in a capitalist society, is largely due to money. Supraphysiological levels of testosterone have health risks and no insurance is going to green light treatment that increases their risk exposure while being medically detrimental to the insured.

Taking more test to get bigger is cosmetic, it's the same reason why elective plastic surgery isn't covered by most insurance. Plastic surgeons and anti-aging clinics are the answer to both if one is trying to do things legally as they operate outside of health insurance guidelines.

Last edited:
Reactions: A1c