Send0 will be promoted to Moderator

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I know I'm new here but I just wanted to add something I guess.

This forum is free - this isn't a job promotion. Just because someone has given a certain amount of time here doesn't mean that they deserve something over someone else.

I only see HQ shit from @Send0

Thanks brother, these words are kinder than I deserve. I appreciate it man.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score

This forum is free - this isn't a job promotion. Just because someone has given a certain amount of time here doesn't mean that they deserve something over someone else.

Well spoken for a new member. Excellent!

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
@Send0 that was super uncool & inconsiderate of me saying what I did. As if Im some kind of expert on how it oughta be. @mugzy is right. Im the reason there needs to be a moderator in the first place.

Congratulations dude you've obviously earned the shot.

weightlossburn

Reaction score
We've had quite a few quality new members roll in here lately. @DesertRose @dirtys1x and @weightlossburn are just 3 new members off the top of my head who I've enjoyed talking with.

I hope that trend continues!
@Send0
Those kind words would be appreciated from anyone, but they mean much more when they come from someone that has the whole world rushing to congratulate them when they get promoted to a moderator. :love:

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
@Send0 that was super uncool & inconsiderate of me saying what I did. As if Im some kind of expert on how it oughta be. @mugzy is right. Im the reason there needs to be a moderator in the first place.

Thanks man... that means a lot, but brother don't even worry a bout it. I know others are still talking about this, but I stopped thinking about it almost as soon as it was brought up

You and I are good man. Don't even bother giving it another thought.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
@Send0
Those kind words would be appreciated from anyone, but they mean much more when they come from someone that has the whole world rushing to congratulate them when they get promoted to a moderator. :love:
Hah, don't be fooled. I'm actually a jerk. 😎

Reactions: CJ

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
We've had quite a few quality new members roll in here lately. @DesertRose @dirtys1x and @weightlossburn are just 3 new members off the top of my head who I've enjoyed talking with.

I hope that trend continues!
Omg, I can't believe I left out @JakeRuss91 ... truth is we've been fortunate and have been getting a slew of excellent new people joining. Too many for me to list honestly.

I'm excited that we have so many quality seniors, elites and veterans here that everyone can learn from .. and that all these new users are excited to be here and bringing in some fresh air with them 😍

Reactions: CJ

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

ya I believe in seniority.. Doesnt mean u need to lick someone’s asshole just because they have been here since day 1 but mayb just a peck

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score

Great response takes a real man to stand up and admit he is wrong. Good for you Zieg

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Is it time to select another Mod and piss off a few members?
If only people knew what a mod really was. Then everyone would be chiming in with "you poor poor SOB, who did you piss off to get that role?".

I kid, I kid 😁

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks man... that means a lot, but brother don't even worry a bout it. I know others are still talking about this, but I stopped thinking about it almost as soon as it was brought up

You and I are good man. Don't even bother giving it another thought.

Is it time to select another Mod and piss off a few members?

Imagine how many people roid & non roid raged that one day (4/1/2018)

I was moderator :eek:

Reaction score
All,

The forum here is growing rapidly with new members. If it was the winter months it would be growing even faster, I do believe now is the time to get the structure in order as fall is right around the corner.

Send0 has all of the traits needed to be a strong moderator here at UG and it has been mutually agreed upon by the staff he will be our next moderator here at UG.

Please congratulate Send0. Thank you Send0 for agreeing to help keep

Thanks everyone. I'm happy to have an opportunity to be a able to contribute back to the board. I really enjoy the sense of community I get from the members of UGBB, that I don't really get from other places. I really think this place and the people who make it up are special.

Now then... I will say that I can be bribed if anyone should ever try to do so... *wink wink*. Kidding 😅
Congratulations mate

Valdosta

Reaction score
lil late to the thread, but can someone update this page to show all the staff? right now it just lists 2 mods and isn't very helpful to noobies trying to get their whereabouts on here

New Threads