SHIPPING FOR FREE only for UGBodybuilding members...

Reaction score
If you're thinking I'm part of this "Mafia" as you put it.
Go check my THOUSANDS of posts and see if I endorsed a single source in all those years.

You have zero to back that up
for sure I do not know if they work or not for the mafias but your behave in a very similar way to those who work in eroids, may be you have been fooled too,,, they talk shit and attack without having evidence and at the same time they promote deceptive practices such as the third-party laboratory to do tests, It's easy to look at how they talk shit about a vet product that I carry without knowing anything about it, google it is called Peso Pesado 200... you found the wrong guy to messing around since my reputation is more large than your ages

Reaction score
my presence here exposes those mafias ... they are embedded in all forums, either as users or as admin, open your eyes, you are being manipulated ... there are not anything real as third party labs, that is a fake, just made to continue scamming.
You sound fucking crazy.

Do you realize that this forum is Google indexed? So anyone that searches for info on your operation will see this fucked up thread.

I don’t know many people that would specifically discourage third party testing. Jano and Lab4Tox have demonstrated themselves to be reliable. Far more so than the guys like you.

Reaction score
You sound fucking crazy.

Do you realize that this forum is Google indexed? So anyone that searches for info on your operation will see this fucked up thread.

I don’t know many people that would specifically discourage third party testing. Jano and Lab4Tox have demonstrated themselves to be reliable. Far more so than the guys like you.
LOL ofcourse your third party lab is legitimate lol as legitimate as eroids LOL as well as in google you only have this thread about me lol

lifter6973

Reaction score
I don't need to promote anything since I have had legions of loyal customers for years, they were in the old forums but they don't belong to any today since all this shit... I was questioning for many years ugl stuff but after some test labs made by myself to some of them, I admitted a few ones were good to go but I found that generally the first batches were good and lates were garbaged so I must test it periodically.

Brother, I have no beef with you but you are contradicting yourself. You say you don't need to promote anything yet here you are in this subforum for promoting and you are promoting yourself.

Reaction score
LOL ofcourse your third party lab is legitimate lol as legitimate as eroids LOL

Brother, I have no beef with you but you are contradicting yourself. You say you don't need to promote anything yet here you are in this subforum for promoting and you are promoting yourself.
I have to do but I don't pay for... there are the same people paying a lot of money in all the forums as sponsors and the most is the same mafia, the same eroids and many.. that is obvious, those promotions include good fake reviews, good satisficed customers, third party tests, etc...

Last edited:

TomJ

Reaction score
LOL ofcourse your third party lab is legitimate lol as legitimate as eroids LOL as well as in google you only have this thread about me lol
I've personally sent blind samples to jano.

If he's not legit how was he able to test and accurately determine the compound and the dosage? Are you telling me, that he's so skilled, that he can recognize a crushed pill as a "Mafia" produce and fudge the results?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Seems this source assumes anyone who asks a question, asks for testing, asks him to be accountable, is part of eroids, part of a mafia, great customer service.

Here are some legit questions asked nicely.

Do you test any of your products? (Yes or no)

Do you offer a reship or refund if a package is seized by customs? (Yes or no)

If I bought your products, tested it and it tested low, wrong compound, what can I expect you to do about it?

Reaction score
Seems this source assumes anyone who asks a question, asks for testing, asks him to be accountable, is part of eroids, part of a mafia, great customer service.

Here are some legit questions asked nicely.

Do you test any of your products? (Yes or no)

Do you offer a reship or refund if a package is seized by customs? (Yes or no)

If I bought your products, tested it and it tested low, wrong compound, what can I expect you to do about it?
It would be reliable if it was the source that had a "third party" to do tests, friend years ago there were some reliable and recognized member of a forum who did the tests without any interest other than helping and protecting the community rather than favoring the scam as it happens today. so my anwer is NO, that has no sense that the source has the "third" party testing, never will test negative results (obvious) that is just another way to scam.
Yes, I resend if it was my fault ... some people give the wrong address to send or the address previously marked by customs and I have that information ... but taking advantage of your question I tell you that it is more than 15 years without any seizure by part from customs .. in my dead thread, LOL you can find a picture of what my clients receive when their packages are checked by customs.

The mafia hadn't bothered to attack me so far while I had a dead thread but why did they start attacking me? When I put the offer of free shipping they did not like that ... then this whole circus started that in the end, they lost

Reaction score
So the 3rd question....

If I order and I send out for testing, the var comes up as winny, the test 250 comes in at 125mg/ml. I am not saying yours would, its a hypothetical question meaning if it did. What can I expect from you in regards to this? Starting from mu first email making you aware of this issue

Reaction score
So the 3rd question....

If I order and I send out for testing, the var comes up as winny, the test 250 comes in at 125mg/ml. I am not saying yours would, its a hypothetical question meaning if it did. What can I expect from you in regards to this? Starting from mu first email making you aware of this issue
Denial, and "mafia" accusations!

Reaction score
So the 3rd question....

Good question, as I said before periodically I have made some tests of the ug products I carry to ensure to myself I'm not carrying garbage, however, anything could happen so in that case first off I would make a test on those products and if the results match with yours I will kick the asses of those products from my list I would post those results to aware to everybody and I would send you a replacement of legitimate.

Reaction score
Good question, as I said before periodically I have made some tests of the ug products I carry to ensure to myself I'm not carrying garbage, however, anything could happen so in that case first off I would make a test on those products and if the results match with yours I will kick the asses of those products from my list I would post those results to aware to everybody and I would send you a replacement of legitimate.
I like this answer.

We’re not “mafia” or eroids. Just looking for answers to some pretty standard questions. You shouldn’t get upset.

dirtys1x

Reaction score
my presence here exposes those mafias ... they are embedded in all forums, either as users or as admin, open your eyes, you are being manipulated ... there are not anything real as third party labs, that is a fake, just made to continue scamming.
Hmm..

My man. I don’t think lab testing is fake. And there are a few reputable names out there that are not tied to any companies.

Having lab testing is not some extremely difficult task to do. And anyone who happens to work in chemical research has easy access to it.

However I do agree there is a lot of manipulation and control in this market.

Reaction score
I like this answer.

We’re not “mafia” or eroids. Just looking for answers to some pretty standard questions. You shouldn’t get upset.
I know but I'm not here to messing around and someone trying to be the clown with me get me upset
However, there are a big mafia with tentacles in all forums...

Reaction score
I know but I'm not here to messing around and someone trying to be the clown with me get me upset
I understand. But you should keep that to yourself and just respond professionally. That's what would stand out better for you. There was no reason to get pissed off or defensive. When a bitch customer complains at a restaurant to get a free meal, the owner doesn't yell and curse in front of the other customers. You need to maintain professionalism and answer so other customers don't get scared off thinking you are some sort of lunatic.

Just my 2 cents is all. If I read a thread and saw a source arguing back and forth, I'd look elsewhere.

Reaction score
I understand. But you should keep that to yourself and just respond professionally. That's what would stand out better for you. There was no reason to get pissed off or defensive. When a bitch customer complains at a restaurant to get a free meal, the owner doesn't yell and curse in front of the other customers. You need to maintain professionalism and answer so other customers don't get scared off thinking you are some sort of lunatic.

Just my 2 cents is all. If I read a thread and saw a source arguing back and forth, I'd look elsewhere.
Thank you, I want to apologize with you and any other with I could have be rude and I shouldn't have been

Reaction score

So hard to not go into a "Lemon Tirade" that lasts 3 pages of explicit and insulting messages that would make a marine blush... when someone calls me a clown

Buuuut I promised Mugzy I'd be nice, so I'll ignore it

So,
Let me understand this correctly.
You DO get your stuff tested on occasion?
That's a good start

Why not post up the results so we can see.
Also, if you're familiar with blind 3rd party testing... you'll know its newr impossible to mess.with.
It's a blind HPLC

Theoretically, a lab could pay off Jano to recognize something like 1mg sodium in a particular product, during the HPLC and report accordingly.. (Perfext batch on a bad batch)
But to test badly?
No, way.

Also as I said.
It's quite possible to have faked pharma gear

Hell Boatin lloyd got screwed by Adnan for 4 vials of Pharma GH
He was selling those things everywhere for years before he was caught.

So it's not like these are OUTLANDISH ideas and precautions.

How about this.
I'll apologize for going out of my way to annoy you (That's literally a first, but I'm turning over a new leaf here)

So, about those questions?

FearThaGear

Reaction score
Let's be honest, 99% of the members that have posted here have no interest whatsoever in ordering from him.

Continuing to post here is only making this thread thrive.