Should I introduce hcg into my trt? Trt advice? Life advice? Full background

Reaction score
Hey guys new here. So a little background. 32 years old. 6ft 230 lbs around 10% bf.

Been blasting and cruising since I was around 23 years old. Now I just self prescribe trt. My current protocol is 150 mgs test cyp split into two doses a week. I will do maybe one mini cycle adding another compound once a year but mostly try to stick to low doses now.

Me and the wife are expecting are first in a few months. I was lucky enough I didn't have to take hcg or come off test. Rare, I heard, but I guess it can happen. Now with a kid on the way I'm trying to make better "healthier choices". Everything I learned in the past has mostly been trial and error and my own research so was hoping to gain some advice from you guys.

We plan on having more kids so would it be wise to hop on hcg now? I honestly have no idea where to get it and my source does not carry it either. Also not sure if I should get on prescribed trt from a doc. I have been using the same source for years and get blood work regularly and donate blood to keep everything in check. Just feel like the best route and safest route is through a Dr. I however dont really want to come off test and from my knowledge that seems like the only way to get a script is crashing your t levels first.

All in all my main priority is my health now. Self prescribed trt vs doc prescribed. Hcg or no hcg. Any advice or opinions you guys have or any other things you guys suggest running along trt I would greatly appreciate it. Any knowledge you guys could send over this way regarding any similar matter would be awesome as well. Any questions you guys have about me d be more than happy to answer.

Reaction score
Also just to follow up. Are there any online clinics or anything that will prescribe you trt with you already being on trt?

buck

Reaction score
Dr prescribed TRT could help with any legal issues down the road which would be in your families best interest. Switching to a very short ester low dose then coming off for a couple weeks to be tested is not that big of a deal, especially looking long term. But if you looked jacked then they will know anyway. I think HCG is the healthy way to go and have been using it for going on 20 years with my TRT. Multiple body systems use it . It is not just for making your nuts big or to make T. I went Dr prescribed years ago and now have a track history of having low T.

Reaction score
Dr prescribed TRT could help with any legal issues down the road which would be in your families best interest. Switching to a very short ester low dose then coming off for a couple weeks to be tested is not that big of a deal, especially looking long term. But if you looked jacked then they will know anyway. I think HCG is the healthy way to go and have been using it for going on 20 years with my TRT. Multiple body systems use it . It is not just for making your nuts big or to make T. I went Dr prescribed years ago and now have a track history of having low T.
Thanks man good idea on the fast esther. So maybe some test p for a short while then come off and get tested after a few weeks? Not sure if against the rules if so disregard but any legit hcg sources out there in the meantime?

Reaction score
We plan on having more kids so would it be wise to hop on hcg now?
Start HCG when you're ready to have another - give it a few weeks and you should be 'primed'. No need to start early unless you prefer it that way.

Are there any online clinics or anything that will prescribe you trt with you already being on trt?
Probably not, they'll need to see your blood results showing hypogondal levels (or at least not super high like you'd see on TRT). Try going Test Prop and let your levels crash a few half-lives before getting bloodwork done so you don't waste good money on tests that don't help.

Defy Medical is pretty solid, ask for Mike - he's willing to prescribe pretty much whatever he's legally allowed to.

Reaction score
Start HCG when you're ready to have another - give it a few weeks and you should be 'primed'. No need to start early unless you prefer it that way.

Probably not, they'll need to see your blood results showing hypogondal levels (or at least not super high like you'd see on TRT). Try going Test Prop and let your levels crash a few half-lives before getting bloodwork done so you don't waste good money on tests that don't help.

Defy Medical is pretty solid, ask for Mike - he's willing to prescribe pretty much whatever he's legally allowed to.
Awesome man thanks for the advice. How many weeks running test p you think would be sufficient before coming off? Any legitimate hcg around as well. Gonna ask my source of he knows of any around

Reaction score
How many weeks running test p you think would be sufficient before coming off?
I don't have a one-size-fits-all answer for this, it depends how fast you clear test.

Graphs say it's effects should mostly clear in like 6-7 days, but I wouldn't blindly trust them... just some stuff I found on the internet, so take it with a grain of salt.

Reaction score
I don't have a one-size-fits-all answer for this, it depends how fast you clear test.

Graphs say it's effects should mostly clear in like 6-7 days, but I wouldn't blindly trust them... just some stuff I found on the internet, so take it with a grain of salt.
Thank man. Yea I'll look into it more but def seems like a better route then stopping the cup for weeks and weeks.

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
I reached out to a few clinics and the one who responded to my email said I could stay on my own TRT they just needed recent bloodwork

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
That's awesome. You live in US?
Yea sir I’ll scrounge my emails and look for you but I think it was TRTNation

I didn’t do it because it was fucking expensive

Edit: it was TRT nation, I made a note that I was on self prescribed TRT when I filled out the forum

Reaction score
Yea sir I’ll scrounge my emails and look for you but I think it was TRTNation

I didn’t do it because it was fucking expensive

Edit: it was TRT nation, I made a note that I was on self prescribed TRT when I filled out the forum
Thanks brotha appreciate it! That's the thing I was wondering as well. Obviously ugl gear is a lot cheaper. Just health wise is there any difference between ugl and pharma grade gear really?.

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
Thanks brotha appreciate it! That's the thing I was wondering as well. Obviously ugl gear is a lot cheaper. Just health wise is there any difference between ugl and pharma grade gear really?.
You at least know 100% what you’re getting with a clinic. And the doctor supervision

But if you’re still going to cycle I don’t see a point in doing it. Just be diligent about your bloodwork

New Threads