SILVERBACK COMPOUNDS CHRISTMAS SALE ! [emoji318]

presser

Harvey Two Face
Reaction score
Account not even a day old. Guy emails multiple times. Says he never got the emails you sent him. Blows up your PM box. Acting sketchy. I'll pass on that one.

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk
dont worry i found someone else that is fast and courteous

presser

Harvey Two Face
Reaction score
Account not even a day old. Guy emails multiple times. Says he never got the emails you sent him. Blows up your PM box. Acting sketchy. I'll pass on that one.

for you not to cotact me yesterday is a douche move.... that was the last straw

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Who the fuck pays for a new email because an internet drug dealer won't email him back right away?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Someone who is ......over anxious

presser

Harvey Two Face
Reaction score
gorrilla douche for some reason couldnt get his emails to my securenym account... now stfu

Reaction score
Ordered from this guy a couple weeks ago, eventually I messaged him for an update, claimed a scammer hit them for $5000 and my pack wasn’t shipped. He said he overnighted it Friday, nothing yet. Not quite as smooth as the previous transaction
You are right we absolutely forgot your order inside the mess and for that We apologize we were overwhelmed due to that situation. I explained that to you honestly when your emailed. Your pack was shipped this morning and will land weds by 6 pm we tossed a few extra for the inexcusable delay.

lifter6973

Drama Queen
Reaction score
You are right we absolutely forgot your order inside the mess and for that We apologize we were overwhelmed due to that situation. I explained that to you honestly when your emailed. Your pack was shipped this morning and will land weds by 6 pm we tossed a few extra for the inexcusable delay.

damn bro, I wouldnt post the T/A out in the open like that

presser

Harvey Two Face
Reaction score
btw i apologize to anyone else seeing this. not my way of doing things

iGone

Reaction score
dont hate me bro... sorry this was my experience and i posted it and moved on and i get attacked... sorry this is not cool
Homie, take a look at your actions.
Are you cenile? You've been all over the place, reminding me of Sleepy Joe's speeches.
Take a toke, jerk off and relax fedboi

presser

Harvey Two Face
Reaction score
Homie, take a look at your actions.
Are you cenile? You've been all over the place, reminding me of Sleepy Joe's speeches.
Take a toke, jerk off and relax fedboi
yeah ok

New Threads