SILVERBACK COMPOUNDS CHRISTMAS SALE ! [emoji318]

TomJ

Reaction score
fuck you dude
db30a21a877dd315a075c2610db06429.jpg

You're so adorable, how much more computer time is your mommy letting you have tonight?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Presser moving forward, you might want to remember that you were emailing him over the weekend. Some sources take off during the weekend, not all of them do but some do.

BigBaldBeardGuy

Pumpmaster Flex
Reaction score
Presser moving forward, you might want to remember that you were emailing him over the weekend. Some sources take off during the weekend, not all of them do but some do.
You gotta be joking right?

If a source “isn’t working because it’s the weekend” then that fuckhead source should announce that.

Nobody should be making excuses for a source. The source isn’t your friend, he’s not your buddy, it’s JUST business. Keep that straight and you won’t get burned.

BigBaldBeardGuy

Pumpmaster Flex
Reaction score
So what was the mishaps ?? He didn't respond quick enough for you? And it is funny because you rambled on and on only to not order because your response time wasn't instant. Your wound a little tight huh?
Why are you defending the source. If you were brand new and eager to be making an order you’d hope other members would be on your side.

Fuck @KingOfAllGorillas he was looking promising but now he’s missing emails, his email was “hacked” but turned out to be a rep that went rogue, and he was preying on newbie intro posts.

Did I miss anything?

That’s shitty business. Just hit reply so the dude knows you received his email. The guy is new and just needed a little hand-holding.

Reaction score
You are wrong yet again. You don't know half of the story. No matter what else you say I'm walking away. Not gonna get into a debate with someone that makes assumptions.

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Why are you defending the source. If you were brand new and eager to be making an order you’d hope other members would be on your side.

Fuck @KingOfAllGorillas he was looking promising but now he’s missing emails, his email was “hacked” but turned out to be a rep that went rogue, and he was preying on newbie intro posts.

Did I miss anything?

That’s shitty business. Just hit reply so the dude knows you received his email. The guy is new and just needed a little hand-holding.
I disagree the dude was over the top ridiculous from the beginning. He said he used another online source for years in a previous post that doesn't make him new my friend. That makes him someone who is impatient he knows how the game goes. I don't give a shit if dude replied to his email or not I don't make any money off him or his sales if you read my posts I'm speaking on the fact he went from over the top dick riding to this guy sucks in about 10 hrs.

BigBaldBeardGuy

Pumpmaster Flex
Reaction score
I disagree the dude was over the top ridiculous from the beginning. He said he used another online source for years in a previous post that doesn't make him new my friend. That makes him someone who is impatient he knows how the game goes. I don't give a shit if dude replied to his email or not I don't make any money off him or his sales if you read my posts I'm speaking on the fact he went from over the top dick riding to this guy sucks in about 10 hrs.
A member is still a member.

BigBaldBeardGuy

Pumpmaster Flex
Reaction score
You are wrong yet again. You don't know half of the story. No matter what else you say I'm walking away. Not gonna get into a debate with someone that makes assumptions.

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk
That’s great. Good for you.

I’m not walking away. This is what happens to sources that aren’t ready to meet demand. Mistakes get made.

I’ll ask another question in your main thread. See ya over there.

BigBaldBeardGuy

Pumpmaster Flex
Reaction score
But I'm not sticking up for silverback never was I was just roasting dude because he went from 1000-0
Again, put yourself in his shoes. This isn’t an easy process. Some guys get anxious about the entire process. He needs a helping hand rather than a roasting.

If the guy was trolling, which I don’t think he was, then that’s a different story.

presser

Harvey Two Face
Reaction score

You're so adorable, how much more computer time is your mommy letting you have tonight?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatal

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

probably ghosted you because ur insane
i gave my honest opinion what i went thru.... i never made assumptions on his products. this was mere fuck up on his part for not coming thru... plain and simple... lets move on!

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Again, put yourself in his shoes. This isn’t an easy process. Some guys get anxious about the entire process. He needs a helping hand rather than a roasting.

If the guy was trolling, which I don’t think he was, then that’s a different story.
I have been in his shoes for 15 years brother. And if you read the interaction between him n I it started w me breaking balls a bit he took it to calling me a moron on first returned post and as I even do w you And esp As I do myself I started fuckin around but never once did I stick up for anyone in any way

presser

Harvey Two Face
Reaction score
i will not comment no more on this matter anymore! you guys are totally fucking asshole of epic proportions ...you guys must be like 16 teen years old.. man o man

New Threads