Silverback Compounds UGBB Promo

Reaction score
So we decided to run a very special promo for UGBB customers only. I think that you guys will like it and give us a chance.

We’re offering $5 off all vials. Each order will receive 1 free Test product of your choosing (prop, E, C or sust) and that’s not it yet. Also 1 free liquid oral of your choosing. (Anadrol, Winny, DBOL, TBOL, Halo, Superdrol or Proviron) Anavar and HGH not included in promo.
Must meet a $200 minimum for the sale.

Here’s the only catch. When you email with an order you must mention UGBB in the subject.

Example
Subject - New UGBB order

That’s all you need to do. Well, then tell your friends how great we are.

As always email -
silverbackcompounds@ctemplar.com or Wickr - silverbackcomp1 for lists or orders.

Sale will run until Sunday April 10th. Act today. Join the Silverback Team. Best in the Biz!
silverbackcompounds160.gif

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

TiredandHot

Reaction score
So we decided to run a very special promo for UGBB customers only. I think that you guys will like it and give us a chance.

We’re offering $5 off all vials. Each order will receive 1 free Test product of your choosing (prop, E, C or sust) and that’s not it yet. Also 1 free liquid oral of your choosing. (Anadrol, Winny, DBOL, TBOL, Halo, Superdrol or Proviron) Anavar and HGH not included in promo.

Here’s the only catch. When you email with an order you must mention UGBB in the subject.

Example
Subject - New UGBB order

As always email -
silverbackcompounds@ctemplar.com or Wickr - silverbackcomp1 for lists or orders.

Sale will run until Sunday April 10th. Act today. Join the Silverback Team. Best in the Biz!
View attachment 19389

Dang, pretty tempting offer there.

lifter6973

Drama Queen
Reaction score

Example
Subject - New UGBB order

As always email -

View attachment 19389

whats your carrier? mct?

Reaction score

Example
Subject - New UGBB order

As always email -

View attachment 19389

Hell yeah! 👍
Very nice 👌

Reaction score
Shit, wish I would have waited a week or so myself too haha. But since it runs til April 10th I know what my girl will be getting me for my birthday in April haha. But SBC hooked me up a little because there was a mix up with my order so can't complain. Definitely gonna utilize the promo

Valdosta

Reaction score
Are some of your payment options not a bit risky? Like moneygram, WU, especially walmart to walmart?

Valdosta

Reaction score
In which way are they risky ??

just seems a lot easier to trace. I'm no expert. that's why I was asking to see if anyone knew. But especially walmart to walmart I just imagine the dea sending a payment to ur walmart then just standing there waiting for u to pick it up.

obviously I have no idea how it works I just dont usually see these methods of payment didnt know how secure they are

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
just seems a lot easier to trace. I'm no expert. that's why I was asking to see if anyone knew. But especially walmart to walmart I just imagine the dea sending a payment to ur walmart then just standing there waiting for u to pick it up.

obviously I have no idea how it works I just dont usually see these methods of payment didnt know how secure they are
I would imagine these dudes aren't using real names to pick up money. And I do know for a fact you don't send to a specific wal mart but a wal mart in an entire state as I have sent Walmart as a payment to a lab on eroids maybe 3-4 years back

New Threads