Silverback Compounds UGBB Promo

BigBaldBeardGuy

Pumpmaster Flex
Reaction score
I will say I have a perfect bald head. It's a little big but smooth good shape it's my best feauture. I am ugly as all get out tho I can't lie
Yea, I have a couple divets from walking into stupid shit but it looks good otherwise. I also have a little extra that sticks out the back a bit (that’s the part that makes me smarter than the rest of you dumbfucks).

My beard is my best feature though. I’ve chopped it a couple times and I look dumb. When I keep it long I look like Ragnar from Vikings and as far as I know, a lot of women masturbate to that show. So by extension I like to think somewhere there’s a lot of women masturbating to my image in their minds.

Probably not attractive women but I’ll take it. 😜

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Yea, I have a couple divets from walking into stupid shit but it looks good otherwise. I also have a little extra that sticks out the back a bit (that’s the part that makes me smarter than the rest of you dumbfucks).

My beard is my best feature though. I’ve chopped it a couple times and I look dumb. When I keep it long I look like Ragnar from Vikings and as far as I know, a lot of women masturbate to that show. So by extension I like to think somewhere there’s a lot of women masturbating to my image in their minds.

Probably not attractive women but I’ll take it. 😜

Don't say I never helped you

BigBaldBeardGuy

Pumpmaster Flex
Reaction score
Bro.....he is gymrat 🤯🤯🤯🤯
That’s one of the things that will piss me off. Dead serious.

I spend a lot of time bashing on trolls and trying to get the mods here to ban them. They totally derail everything here. Then someone says I’m behind the trolling and it makes my efforts feel entirely wasted. That’s unbelievably frustrating.

Time for me to take another short break from the UGBB. Let’s see how this goes. See you guys on Saturday.

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
That’s one of the things that will piss me off. Dead serious.

I spend a lot of time bashing on trolls and trying to get the mods here to ban them. They totally derail everything here. Then someone says I’m behind the trolling and it makes my efforts feel entirely wasted. That’s unbelievably frustrating.

Time for me to take another short break from the UGBB. Let’s see how this goes. See you guys on Saturday.
Sorry buddy was just playing around, enjoy the draft.

Reaction score

Probably not attractive women but I’ll take it.
People at my gym call me Ragnar too. Just the bearded white guy thing.

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

TomJ

Reaction score

Probably not attractive women but I’ll take it.
The biggest flex is men masturbating to your image though.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

hard_gains

Reaction score
I’m not sure if I’m comfortable with that 🥹
1651627738659.png

New Threads