Silverback Compounds

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
A Rabbit, Priest and Minister go to donate blood (perhaps due to hi hemocrit?). The desk attendant says "I need to know your blood type"
Priest: I'm a type A.
Minister: I'm a type B.
Rabbit: I think I'm a typo.

OMG I Love it ! haahaah
I just told my girlfriend both your jokes, and I had to explain it both times.

I've never been as disappointed in her as I am right now. 😂

MisterSuperGod

Reaction score
To answer question about tests. We have openly stated before that we are new to public sales. Still on our first batch. We tested our finished products and admitted they weren’t where we wanted them to be. We agreed to test raws from now on with our next batch and beyond. Once again this has all been stated before in our thread. We’ve been and will continue to be very transparent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, the guess and pray method of dosing isn't anything to be proud of. Dare i say even a monkey could do that?... A monk... Oh forget it.

Your next batch results will be interesting if you're being truthful about testing your raws going forward. i'll be waiting patiently.

Reaction score
Yeah, the guess and pray method of dosing isn't anything to be proud of. Dare i say even a monkey could do that?... A monk... Oh forget it.

Your next batch results will be interesting if you're being truthful about testing your raws going forward. i'll be waiting patiently.
I see how it’s gonna be then. I’d like to think you were more mature than that 💩 subtracts points. I’m going back and changing scores now.

Reaction score
You're here to sell yourself, aren't you?
Why wouldn't you include all of your testing in your intro? i have to email you for test results? Who does that?

i noticed you managed to post a couple. What's up with the Deca? You're in-between 200 mg and 250 mg. You didn't post a list either... Ugh, i probably have to email you for that too, but what was the target concentration that you were shooting for?

Oh, what the hell. What's up with the EQ too? i don't know of a single source that markets anything below 300 mg/ml.
Its actually very hard compounding/dosing Boldenone. If you look at most sources that provide jano they are very underdosed. Silver provided me with all the jano testing i asked for and I cross referenced to verify on jano. His gear was an acceptable range. The stuff I got seems to be working. Aboms giving me a hell of a pump.

Reaction score
Its actually very hard compounding/dosing Boldenone. If you look at most sources that provide jano they are very underdosed. Silver provided me with all the jano testing i asked for and I cross referenced to verify on jano. His gear was an acceptable range. The stuff I got seems to be working. Aboms giving me a hell of a pump.
Thanks brother.

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Adrol dosing question. On your list it shows mixed with 35ml HUMCO. The bottle shows 50ml of total solution. Will 1ml deliver 50mg of ADROL?

Reaction score
Adrol dosing question. On your list it shows mixed with 35ml HUMCO. The bottle shows 50ml of total solution. Will 1ml deliver 50mg of ADROL?
I double checked with the boss man they are all 50mg per ml. We just have you a 50ml instead of 35ml.

MisterSuperGod

Reaction score

Since when? Plenty of sources have dosed it higher and nailed the dosage within a few mg.

The current source i'm eyeballing shot for 300. He came up less than 5 mg short. The difference maker here was that he tested his raws first.

Reaction score
Since when? Plenty of sources have dosed it higher and nailed the dosage within a few mg.

The current source i'm eyeballing shot for 300. He came up less than 5 mg short. The difference maker here was that he tested his raws first.
I'm not sure what else you would like us to do. We admitted our fault in that. And vowed that it wouldn't happen again. We would test our raws. We didn't have to post the testing and could have pretended it was something that it's not. We were honest and up front from the beginning.

Reaction score
I'm not sure what else you would like us to do. We admitted our fault in that. And vowed that it wouldn't happen again. We would test our raws. We didn't have to post the testing and could have pretended it was something that it's not. We were honest and up front from the beginning.

He wasn’t hammering you at all. He was replying to the other guy who found your EQ acceptable.

MisterSuperGod

Reaction score

What BBBG said. i remember you being man enough to admit it. That's a good sign. i was just explaining that brewing EQ isn't some difficult science project and how raws testing makes hitting the mark so much more easier .

Believe me, if i was taking a jab at you, i would have tagged or quoted you so that i could make sure you wouldn't miss it.