Silverback Compounds

OldeBull1

Reaction score
Did you ever, as a kid, have grandma send you a Christmas present that arrived before Christmas, and you had to look at it under the tree and wait to open it? I'm currently on a cruise, and that is how I feel.

Package arrived in my mailbox, discretely ship. Packaged well, everything arrived intact.
sildenafil, #10 count, blister pack, Indian pharm
Test P 100 mg, 12ml
Deca 250mg, 12ml
Test E 250mg 12ml
Dianabol 50 suspension, 40ml

Nice.

Reaction score
Did you ever, as a kid, have grandma send you a Christmas present that arrived before Christmas, and you had to look at it under the tree and wait to open it? I'm currently on a cruise, and that is how I feel.

Package arrived in my mailbox, discretely ship. Packaged well, everything arrived intact.
Test P 100 mg, 12ml
Deca 250mg, 12ml
Test E 250mg 12ml

Nice.
Sweeet!!!!

Steamboat

Reaction score

Test P 100 mg, 12ml
Deca 250mg, 12ml
Test E 250mg 12ml

Nice.
i received the KOAG promo pack as well a few days ago. The same products as OldeBull1. Nice professional appearance to the products, I will keep the board updated on my opinion of the products once I start running them.

Reaction score
Still haven’t got the order I paid for…. First was told coming on Friday…. Then Saturday…. Then nothing. Glad all the free orders were delivered though….

weightlossburn

Reaction score
This forum is like the twilight zone. I was wrong about all my initial thoughts. I thought Gorilla was LE, then I thought he was scammer with that email bit. I thought Nak was working as a promoter for Gorilla, but now he is either just an aggravated customer or LE. This forum has turned into an entertaining soap opera.

Reaction score
I apologize if you misunderstood our interaction. You were never told a day it would be there. What was said was it should land tomorrow. Going off of the day it was shipped. Unfortunately, we do not have any control over the post office. If you have expected a delivery over the last year you know delivery times are slower at times. If the package is not delivered by Monday evening I will get you the tracker.

weightlossburn

Reaction score
Anybody get this on protonmail with some emails.

Decryption error: decryption of this message's encrypted content failed.

weightlossburn

Reaction score
Anybody get this on protonmail with some emails.

Decryption error: decryption of this message's encrypted content failed.
Scratch that question. I changed my password and then you do on protonmail, it won't be able to read previous emails.

Reaction score
This forum is like the twilight zone. I was wrong about all my initial thoughts. I thought Gorilla was LE, then I thought he was scammer with that email bit. I thought Nak was working as a promoter for Gorilla, but now he is either just an aggravated customer or LE. This forum has turned into an entertaining soap opera.
Technically I could be LE and a aggravated customer. I know lots of LE who take gear

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Technically I could be LE and a aggravated customer. I know lots of LE who take gear
Like 4 other people have confirmed they got the gear that he shipped out for free.

We do not support or promote any given vendor here, as we are not a sponsor board. What happens here is at everyone's own risk and discretion. We do not and will not even moderate this specific sub-forum.

With that said... personally, I find that things are more easily resolved via private messages... whether it's a personal issue between 2 people, or a business transaction. If the vendor is unable to make good, then I think taking it public makes more sense at that time.

Good luck man.