Gorilla King Compounds

Obscured78

Reaction score
GoodLyfe is a god apparently. He can do no wrong. The thread at MESO looks positively similar to the thread at SST. Guys are giving “g2g!!!” without getting slapped around. It’s definitely a kinder gentler woke MESO.
Haven’t used them but they do a lot of testing it seems

Reaction score
I'm getting pip from the mast e. Nothing unbearable, but nagging dull pain for around 3 days. Starts around 12hr after injection. Injecting in delts and quads by itself.

This last time, I applied all the tricks I've read here. Preheated vials, mixing 75% test c, 25% mast e in a 1cc injection into quad. Less pip, but still present 16hr post inj.

The test is no pip. Something I noticed is the mast e is listed as 200mg/ml. The label says 250mg/ml.
The expiration date is 05-2024. What could be causing the pip? Is it same carrier, BB & BA % as test c?

In past, I mostly used glute injections. Seems over last 20 years, Ive become less flexible. Glutes feel like too much straining to reach now, so I haven't tried them yet.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I'm getting pip from the mast e. Nothing unbearable, but nagging dull pain for around 3 days. Starts around 12hr after injection. Injecting in delts and quads by itself.

This last time, I applied all the tricks I've read here. Preheated vials, mixing 75% test c, 25% mast e in a 1cc injection into quad. Less pip, but still present 16hr post inj.

The test is no pip. Something I noticed is the mast e is listed as 200mg/ml. The label says 250mg/ml.
The expiration date is 05-2024. What could be causing the pip? Is it same carrier, BB & BA % as test c?

In past, I mostly used glute injections. Seems over last 20 years, Ive become less flexible. Glutes feel like too much straining to reach now, so I haven't tried them yet.
Sit down on the toilet and do your vg injection. No need to turn or anything. It’ll push out where you do the shot.

Reaction score

It's 200. On the list as 200. Testing posted as 200. The labels came in incorrectly and it's too expensive to replace them.

As far as the quad injections I would never ever touch my quad. No matter what I can't walk for days. VG is the way to go. Quad is ridiculously painful I don't know how anyone can handle that.

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yea labels, that's what I was thinking as well. Just making sure this isn't something different.

I can inject test p in quads (1" 25g) with minimal pip. The test c is virtually no pip in quads.

My delts (3/4" 25g) are more hit or miss with pip for me, with right side more pip than left. Thinking using my left hand for inj is why.

I'll have to give VG a stab next time. Reading mixed reactions for pip.....

What are you using for carrier and same in all compounds?

I'm looking into getting some eq cyp at only 100mg/ml to possibly dilute if the pip continues.

Reaction score
No no no. I was referring to the special Silverback gay.
Wait a min..... Any chance of a little gayness in these compounds? Could the pip be my imune system fighting it off?

And for the life of me, I'm unsure of what to do with the banana?

Reaction score
Wait a min..... Any chance of a little gayness in these compounds? Could the pip be my imune system fighting it off?

The banana is for your prostate bro... If you know you know...

Reaction score

I’ve had zero pip from their test c or mast e, only noticeable pip thus far came from primo100 but not significant (I’m a thigh guy too all day)…. 25gauge , 1” is my tool of choice (BD brand) of course. Thanks @KingOfAllGorillas

Last edited:
Reaction score

I got to admit, I think the banana is a great touch/branding. last one I gave to my girl and she appeared to like it

Reaction score

The PIP is the gay. It only stings at first but you’ll get use to it. Good luck fighting it off.

Although not specifically stated, the banana is for you to suck on while taking flirty TD pictures.

Reaction score
I got to admit, I think the banana is a great touch/branding. last one I gave to my girl and she appeared to like it
In my youth, all the girls I gave my banana to loved it.... err....or was that mostly me, can't remember?

Reaction score
The PIP is the gay. It only stings at first but you’ll get use to it. Good luck fighting it off.

Although not specifically stated, the banana is for you to suck on while taking flirty TD pictures.
Please. Don't anyone actually do this. Although @BigBaldBeardGuy usually gives good info. This is bad information. Do not send us any pictures of this.

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

New Threads