Gorilla King Compounds

Reaction score
Update:
After shipping issue got resolved and Mr Boss Gorilla send my package, it arrived in 4 days! I know we had some issues with this order, but at the end Silverback came through, fixed everything like a professional. Once again, very satisfied!

IMG20220702120509.jpeg

beefnewton

Reaction score
Well shit. Now I wonder if I have nothing but bottles of humco.

Reaction score
In my experience this is normal.

View attachment 24200
It’s normal for the particles to separate entirely and settle like fine grained sand at the bottom half of the bottle.

It’s not normal for them to clump together or for there to be large particle sizes.

When you blow a load from the syringe into your mouth it should be chalky but not gritty. No clumps.

beefnewton

Reaction score
Also man send his stuff to test if your uncertain. Help the community instead of peeing your pants over it

Wasn't really being dramatic over it. The Proviron and Anavar I received are fine. Plus, if something suspends that poorly, it should be capped or pressed. This kind of suspension makes accurate dosing very difficult.

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Wasn't really being dramatic over it. The Proviron and Anavar I received are fine. Plus, if something suspends that poorly, it should be capped or pressed. This kind of suspension makes accurate dosing very difficult.
Jano got it to dose perfectly 🤭🤭

Reaction score
The novla and clomid just do not mix. With all the other orals we took the communities suggestions and mortar and pestle them better to a finer powder before mixing the orals with the Humco. The nolva and clomid were both tested to the dosage they were supposed to be. They just do not mix at all.

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
The novla and clomid just do not mix. With all the other orals we took the communities suggestions and mortar and pestle them better to a finer powder before mixing the orals with the Humco. The nolva and clomid were both tested to the dosage they were supposed to be. They just do not mix at all.

Have your guy play around with using grain alcohol to dissolve it first.

Polyethylene glycol (PEG) is also a good one. They won’t be suspensions. They’ll be solutions but clearly some powders don’t work well.

There’s no way Average Joe Gymbro is going to get an accurate dose from that mess. You need to pull it until you figure it out.

Reaction score
Have your guy play around with using grain alcohol to dissolve it first.

Polyethylene glycol (PEG) is also a good one. They won’t be suspensions. They’ll be solutions but clearly some powders don’t work well.

There’s no way Average Joe Gymbro is going to get an accurate dose from that mess. You need to pull it until you figure it out.
We didn't use the grain alcohol because of someone potentially having dependency issues with alcohol. We originally intended to have the alcohol. But if it's preferred by the community we will use grain alcohol for the Nolva and Clomid. It's up to the community.

Reaction score
We didn't use the grain alcohol because of someone potentially having dependency issues with alcohol. We originally intended to have the alcohol. But if it's preferred by the community we will use grain alcohol for the Nolva and Clomid. It's up to the community.

I appreciate that answer. Most guys prefer not having alcohol in the products.

You can’t sell those compounds in its current condition. Regardless of how they tested. You can’t expect someone to shake, draw, and get an accurate dose. There’s no way. That’s not how suspensions are supposed to look. That won’t work. It’s irresponsible.

Last edited:
Reaction score

That's what my understanding was, based on my limited experience.

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk

New Threads