Silverback copycat scam resolution

Reaction score
Holy shit am I excited ,surprised, and thankful. After a conversation with @KingOfAllGorillas
He offerd to help my situation so I wasn't assed out and left scammed for a grand, package arrived today came fast and packed nicely it was a fast ship 3 days exactly, and I was completely unbeknownst to what would be inside and I'm pleased with what was sent, excited to try the gear even sent some stickers and a lil banana very very responsive guy and genuine too , im pretty pleased with the way this worked out to say the least.

Attachments

• 20220729_122020.jpg
    20220729_122020.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 20220729_122225.jpg
    20220729_122225.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 103
  • 20220729_122245.jpg
    20220729_122245.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 106
Reaction score
Holy shit am I excited ,surprised, and thankful. After a conversation with @KingOfAllGorillas
He offerd to help my situation so I wasn't assed out and left scammed for a grand, package arrived today came fast and packed nicely it was a fast ship 3 days exactly, and I was completely unbeknownst to what would be inside and I'm pleased with what was sent, excited to try the gear even sent some stickers and a lil banana very very responsive guy and genuine too , im pretty pleased with the way this worked out to say the least.
We can tell you’re very excited.

So I’m sure this will be the last we see of you. Thanks for stopping by to get what you wanted. 🙄

Reaction score
You have made this same post on three threads. In fact it is the only three posts you have ever made. This only hurts silverback as it make him look like he has multiple accounts and is shilling his own stuff!
It opens up Silverback to being reverse scammed by other dudes that claim to be ripped off.

@KingOfAllGorillas you did the “right” thing but these guys aren’t going to be customers of yours.

Reaction score
It opens up Silverback to being reverse scammed by other dudes that claim to be ripped off.

@KingOfAllGorillas you did the “right” thing but these guys aren’t going to be customers of yours.
I beg to differ I am most definitely going ti be a costumer, this isn't a reverse scam I provided all the evidence to silverback and we chatted I didn't even ask for him to make it right I only inquired to see if he knew about who was ripping people off or if there was any connection at all, he offerd to make it right, I would have Been content with him clearing the air and letting me know there was no connection

Reaction score
When I see a grown ass man get so excited he gets his first order, and shows it off (three times for this dude)..It reminds me of a kid at X-mas getting his first nintendo, but with gear instead

"woooo-hoooo Thanks Gorilla!!!"

View attachment 25588
I was just excited to see the arrival time beat any if the other shit I ever got and wanted to make sure to give him credit where credit is due

Reaction score
You have made this same post on three threads. In fact it is the only three posts you have ever made. This only hurts silverback as it make him look like he has multiple accounts and is shilling his own stuff!
I made a follow up post to the original post about myself getting scammed, which I said I would do, the post was made in the incorrect thread off the bat and I couldn't remove it because there was no option to delete said post and I was unsure if anyone would see it because it wasn't made in the underground, also I've attempted to make posts including an introduction but it will not let me do so because I don't have 10 posts made, im on meso under the same handle no affiliation to silverback

Reaction score
If someone can educate me on where the delete button is I will be more then happy to remove the thread that was posted in the wrong place on accident sorry for the inconvenience caused by my lack of attention to detail

Reaction score
Yea. I know. This is the part where you fake a meltdown and use “guys are mean/negative/whatever” to exit and never post again.

We’re familiar.
No meltdown here I'm trying to fix the issue like I said I'll remove the accidentally double posted thread if somone can oblige telling me how to do so, I even posted an intro because it finally allowed me to do so thanks for your input ☺

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
My intention were only good I wasn't trying to cause heat, I understand where they are coming from 100%

I will do that can you tag a mod or is there a mod thread?
What would you like done?

New Threads