So i got the vid.... Covid

Reaction score
Maybe some whisky?
That works for me when I have an ordinary cold. Knocks me right out when I need sleep. Even helps when I've injured myself in the gym and where the pain is intense.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
What is covid depression? Ive definitely got covid anxiety, stuck in this room....im going to creep by the kids and go out back today or tomorrow so i can get some air tho
Just this weird low energy brain fog. Strange shit.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what did any of you take for joint pain or issues? my hips hurt like mofo....
The only thing that worked for me was a heating pad on the low back.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 15 at home test for both wife and i came back negative for covid....i still blame her for all this, damn vaxxer hahaha jk

I will say i fell asleep last night woke up choking on stomach acid, fight or flight kicked in, jumped straight outa bed, ran for the sink, huffing and gasping for air, scared the chit outa me....thought for sure it was a blood clot in the lungs....left lung still acidic and cough is wet, scary shit,

Reaction score
So your on day 15 and still feeling like shit ? I was sick for like 2 weeks with it. It was rough but not too bad. I hope you recover well brother. Some things like smell have never been the same and it's been almost a year. Weird.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So your on day 15 and still feeling like shit ? I was sick for like 2 weeks with it. It was rough but not too bad. I hope you recover well brother. Some things like smell have never been the same and it's been almost a year. Weird.
Yeah today is day 15, my head feels like its on a slinky , and it comes and goes...tested negative to so im cool,

my sinuses will for ever be way worse than they ever were, i wont lie, i feel as tho the stuff on the end of the cotton swab is what jacks up everyone's noses and sense of smell as soon as they put that swab up my nose it burned all the way into my other nostril and my sinuses went numb, i have not been able to smell 100% since and from others that have gotten tested they all say the same thing that they still cant smell 100%

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hoping things continue to improve fer ye, Mate.

MrBafner

Reaction score
At least you can reach over and use the wifey as a page turner if you're reading a book ;)

Hope you get well soon .. sucks being sick, but I'm not real keen on getting this jab. I want to wait for one that actuall prevents and protects .. none of this, inject unknown substance and then still catch it and still spread it shit .. fuck that.

Best Wishes

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At least you can reach over and use the wifey as a page turner if you're reading a book ;)

Hope you get well soon .. sucks being sick, but I'm not real keen on getting this jab. I want to wait for one that actually prevents and protects .. none of this, inject unknown substance and then still catch it and still spread it shit .. fuck that.

Best Wishes
yup im with ya, haven't had a flu shot in almost 15-20 years...def not on board with taking this stuff...might get a medical exemption ....or make my own vaxx card....:)

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hoping things continue to improve fer ye, Mate.
me too thanks, hopefully my sinuses will clear up...and this head ache will go away....its every morning wake up with what feels like a migraine and or sinus head ache all together....

Reaction score
me too thanks, hopefully my sinuses will clear up...and this head ache will go away....its every morning wake up with what feels like a migraine and or sinus head ache all together....
I'm just seeing this thread... Guess you have it kicked by now.
Glad to hear your last chief complaint was sinuses and head ache.... yeah that sucks! but at least at that point you knew you had it kicked.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm just seeing this thread... Guess you have it kicked by now.
Glad to hear your last chief complaint was sinuses and head ache.... yeah that sucks! but at least at that point you knew you had it kicked.
Yeah thus far smell and taste are a bit off a bit still

New Threads