SomaTropin

Reaction score
I competed from 1990 to 2001 but I never tried GH because I couldn't afford it I was a student.
I'm about to order enough for for I use a day for 12 weeks but the reason I'm ordering it is not for aesthetic purposes it's because my body seems like it's breaking down once I turn 50. I have arthritis in my lower back which the doctor said is caused by all the years of heavy squatting. I get injuries that I have no idea where they came from and they take forever to heal. So I decided to try to HGH and see if it would help I read a New England journal of medicine article where they tested people with arthritis in the knees with HGH. They're conclusion to that study was that 96% of those treated with HGH improved dramatically and the other 4% improve but not as much. I know that's in the knee but from what I read arthritis in general is caused by a lack of cartilage and HDH is supposed to enhance cartilage production. So I'm going to give it a shot because this s*** in my lower back someday it's horrible it's really bad. and also as I'm getting older I don't need to pick up other injuries I'd like to strengthen my tendons if it does that I don't know My ligaments I don't need to pull something again it takes forever to heal I have to stop trading it sucks.
I'm going to start in March and I'm about to order the product to use but that was the most confusing process ever I have quite a few sources around the world and once I put it out that I was looking to do that I got solicited with so many offers from so many countries from the Ukraine to Europe to India I mean it was insane it wouldn't stop going off. All different brands Yes they had the Pfizer they had the home the humatrope all the pharmaceutical brands that are supremely overpriced and that if I try to use them I would throw my budget into hell. So I had to settle on those 100 IU kits. For my anabolics I'd say 80% of what I use is dragon pharma and I've never had a problem and like I said I've been bodybuilding since 1988 I've used about everything stuff straight from US pharmacies European pharmacies you know back in the early '90s and dragon farm is s*** is just as good and you could actually look it up on the internet there's been so many times so many sites that have tested it and it always comes up right on mostly overdosed especially the testosterones One time I saw it being underdosed it was 48.5 mg of Anadrol instead of 50. I'm not soliciting for dragon pharma believe me I'm trying to ask a question because I have success with the anabolics I figured I would try to hunt down the dragon pharma HGH. It was kind of hard it's out of stock usually I was told the reason it's out of stock was it's good and it works and people love it and when they get it it sells out quickly now I don't know if that's the reason I haven't used it but I think that's what I'm going to use I was also thinking about using SomaMax by Maxtreme. Again because they're anabolics were usually decent. But I feel more comfortable with the dragon pharma.
I still have a month before I'm going to order this s*** so that's why I put this post up if anybody could point me in the right direction I'm not really asking for a place to buy the drugs I can get almost anything I want I have so many sources all over the place I'm really asking if you could get anything you wanted what would you choose as of an HTH because I want it to be correctly dosed obviously and sterile if you're using it to get bigger and it's not correctly those who the hell cares I mean it's not going to the end of the world if you get bunk HGH but I'm using it for physical ailments that I need to control and that's why I'm so concerned about it being those correctly. It's hard to explain to you how bad my back is sometimes but like today I couldn't train I was supposed to but I couldn't when I get up in the morning I pretty much know how much I can do and not do. If anybody can help just hit me up whatever I'd appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Didn’t read none of that shit. Please dear lord utilize paragraphs
Again I'm very sorry but I'm awaiting a corneal surgery my eyes are messed up I have to talk into the stupid phone so any typos or all this s*** that's I know annoying to read it's because of my eyes I have trouble seeing my visions 20 over 200 right now. I didn't realize I I put so much I was told as you talking to the phone it becomes so much more than when you type it.

Reaction score
I have a severe eye problem that hinders me from seeing well basically so I know there's a lot of typos and whatnot because I have to use this talk to text. I know I put way too much as a first post here I didn't realize it cuz when you talking to the phone you tend to put more. Anyway so I'm going to make this more concise.

I'm about to order GH for the first time. I was a competitive bodybuilder from 18 till 2001 when I was I guess 29. I did very well competing I did the junior Nationals and I came in second and I did the junior USA twice came in third and I did the USA once and came in 6th that's pretty good. I never used GH though cuz I couldn't afford it I was a student and back then it was even more expensive than it is now.

My question is I'm not going to use it for aesthetic purposes I'm not trying to compete again I'm 50 years old. The problem is once I turn 50 it seems my whole body's breaking down. I have arthritis in my lower back that hurts like a MF some days today I wanted to train and couldn't because it hurt so bad. I read some articles actually I read a lot one from a medical journal that they did a study on people with arthritis in their knees and the conclusion of that study was 96% of those getting growth hormone improve dramatically. That's what gave me the idea let me try some GH one time and see if it'll help with the arthritis help with the tendons and the joints and all these other pains I get. So I guess my basic question is what are people think about using GH only to strengthen your tendons deal with injuries arthritis and maybe make you look younger or whatever? What those you think is optimal for those goals and do you think it would work?

BigChief1

Reaction score
Again I'm very sorry but I'm awaiting a corneal surgery my eyes are messed up I have to talk into the stupid phone so any typos or all this s*** that's I know annoying to read it's because of my eyes I have trouble seeing my visions 20 over 200 right now. I didn't realize I I put so much I was told as you talking to the phone it becomes so much more than when you type it.

Just busting your chops! But if I would have read that brick I would have also needed some corneal eye surgery. Ha!

New Threads