Soul of Iron Log

beefnewton

Just Some Guy
Reaction score
Oh hell no to any situation where the two of you are alone at any time. Wow. Sorry her parents are tired of dealing with it, but that's between them.

By the way, make sure your car is covered with dashcams, too.. front and back. You can't trust she won't try and engineer something. You need to be recording at all times.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Oh hell no to any situation where the two of you are alone at any time. Wow. Sorry her parents are tired of dealing with it, but that's between them.

Her parents are just as bad. Yeah man or me alone with her and someone that could be a witness for her. I’m gonna have to just always have someone with me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stickler

Reaction score
My feeling is with your kids and having this newer, solid, non-toxic relationship, it's worth swallowing the bullshit. Good luck, man. This shit makes me anxious all over again.
I firmly agree. If you can get a non felony charge (and if somehow possible a non violent charge), be there for your kids, and not lose this gem of a woman.

I'd take it. I got 2 yrs unsupervised probation and diverted from a min of 1-6 months but they were going for 5 yrs!

Not to mention if you can get it expunged, then no one is the wiser. Fuck ego, don't lose the good things you have. Take some bullshit work until you get it expunged, and make sure you avoid the ex like the plague. Plus, if this surgeon of yours is supportive and understanding, then if there's a little financial burden, you can get through it.

It's a lot easier to take a few steps back and move forward then emotionally, financially, and physically lose everything and try to recoup lost relationships with your kids, finding someone equally supportive, having a felony on your record, and not to mention having a violent charge against a woman will make prison time more challenging. It won't be pleasant.

Fuck all that mess. Stay outside the bars/walls and rebuild properly. Plus, if you own firearms you can't be a felon.

My .02

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
I firmly agree. If you can get a non felony charge (and if somehow possible a non violent charge), be there for your kids, and not lose this gem of a woman.

I'd take it. I got 2 yrs unsupervised probation and diverted from a min of 1-6 months but they were going for 5 yrs!

Not to mention if you can get it expunged, then no one is the wiser. Fuck ego, don't lose the good things you have. Take some bullshit work until you get it expunged, and make sure you avoid the ex like the plague. Plus, if this surgeon of yours is supportive and understanding, then if there's a little financial burden, you can get through it.

It's a lot easier to take a few steps back and move forward then emotionally, financially, and physically lose everything and try to recoup lost relationships with your kids, finding someone equally supportive, having a felony on your record, and not to mention having a violent charge against a woman will make prison time more challenging. It won't be pleasant.

Fuck all that mess. Stay outside the bars/walls and rebuild properly. Plus, if you own firearms you can't be a felon.

My .02

Yeah man that’s most likely what I’m going to do. I’m gonna push back a little on the probation piece and try to work that down somehow. That just puts me on her leash basically for two years where she will try everything under the sun to get me arrested. Gonna talk to my attorney more tomorrow and find out. But if it comes to having the probation too, I’m gonna live in a bubble and wear a fucking body cam.

Stickler

Reaction score
Yeah man that’s most likely what I’m going to do. I’m gonna push back a little on the probation piece and try to work that down somehow. That just puts me on her leash basically for two years where she will try everything under the sun to get me arrested. Gonna talk to my attorney more tomorrow and find out. But if it comes to having the probation too, I’m gonna live in a bubble and wear a fucking body cam.

God damn right. Be free my man, nothing wrong with a challenge as a free man vs the challenge of everything else involving a long prison time.

Time with your kids are Irreplaceable. Period.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
God damn right. Be free my man, nothing wrong with a challenge as a free man vs the challenge of everything else involving a long prison time.

Time with your kids are Irreplaceable. Period.

Amen brother, nothing beats that or can get it back.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Court date was moved to today ladies and gents. Changed to a status hearing instead of trial. Sounds like a deal is coming through. Wish me luck

1d280ddeb75b44c8a5ed2fd3b5520bd7.jpg

Thebiggestdumbass

Reaction score
Alright fellas, I’d like your input. My current charges I’m facing are two counts of strangulation, that are complete bullshit and would very likely win my case. However, if I were to lose its 10 years in prison here. So they offered me a plea deal of a misdemeanor wanton endangerment, two years probation without reporting and no jail time. Working on getting that changed to harassment. I don’t want to take any deal at all, because I’m innocent, but we all know how fucked up the system is and 10 years is hefty. And it’s up to a jury. I could get a diversion, but then that means I plead guilty to the felony charges and then it’s diverted and dismissed sooner. This bitch is bat shit crazy and I have no idea what I should do. What are your thoughts?

I’ve plead out and I’ve gone to trial, if you go to trial you better hope you have a bullet proof case because the jury looks at you like your guilty before the opening statements

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve plead out and I’ve gone to trial, if you go to trial you better hope you have a bullet proof case because the jury looks at you like your guilty before the opening statements

I know it man. That’s what I’ve been worried about. Mine is bullet proof besides verbal abuse. I’m most likely taking the plea.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
It will all be ok just keep your wits and try to keep the anxiety monster at bay.

St Margaret and St Nicholas got you on this one. I just got off the "phone" to both of them. I believe you are a good man in a terrible position no one deserves to be wrongly accused.

God Bless , let us know how it goes when you are able to.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
It will all be ok just keep your wits and try to keep the anxiety monster at bay.

St Margaret and St Nicholas got you on this one. I just got off the "phone" to both of them. I believe you are a good man in a terrible position no one deserves to be wrongly accused.

God Bless , let us know how it goes when you are able to.

Thanks brother, I appreciate it more than you know. I’ll believe it. I know St. Michael has had my back a few times.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Thanks brother, I appreciate it more than you know. I’ll believe it. I know St. Michael has had my back a few times.

I went right to both Patron St's of the wrongly accused , I figure thats gota be the right office door to knock on.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
I went right to both Patron St's of the wrongly accused , I figure thats gota be the right office door to knock on.

You know it is brother. You nailed it. I always appreciate your support and the broadness of your intelligence and knowledge.

beefnewton

Just Some Guy
Reaction score
Whoa, I'm late. This came on fast. Good luck and looking forward to some positive news.

New Threads