Soul of Iron Log

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Charges should just be dropped. All I can do is just shake my head in disbelief and think this shit must happen all of the time. And sounds like it's had very real consequences to your health. You just want to be done, be allowed to move on... and left the fuck alone. I'll be watching for a positive update.

You already know brother. It’s the most ridiculous shit I’ve ever experienced. I appreciate the convo and support. I hope I bring back something very positive. I’ll take all the good vibes, prayers, etc. whatever anyone does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Trying to build up some motivation to get moving and into the gym today. I’m mentally just gone, worrying about the trial Monday. It’s taken all of my physical energy from me. On top of it, I’ve literally been pissing out my ass the past two days for what seems like every 15-30 mins. Idk if it’s from the stress or what. Today was supposed to be a leg day, but no way I’m gonna be able to hit legs like that. I’ll get it together and get in there for something soon.

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
Actually got a full body photo in for once lol. Not too shabby for 5’9 243 but a lot of work to do.

d489b828fd065587c8ba1127b166a755.jpg

Going to need that without clothing for science

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
Trying to build up some motivation to get moving and into the gym today. I’m mentally just gone, worrying about the trial Monday. It’s taken all of my physical energy from me. On top of it, I’ve literally been pissing out my ass the past two days for what seems like every 15-30 mins. Idk if it’s from the stress or what. Today was supposed to be a leg day, but no way I’m gonna be able to hit legs like that. I’ll get it together and get in there for something soon.

sorry you're feeling like this today.

hope your Monday gets better.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
I don’t know if it was the CPAP I finally slept with last night or just anger, but I can’t wait to post todays workout in a few. Really pushed myself today and have surprised myself. Hit a few PR’s so far.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Shoulders

OHP
135 x 8
185 x 4
205 x 2
225 x 1 (PR)
235 x 1 (PR)
250 x failed

Seated DB shoulder press
50 x 10
90 x 8
95 x 6 (PR)
100 x 6 (PR)

Anterior delt DB raise
30 x 10
40 x 10, 10

Took a break for about 15 mins. Was about to puke and getting light headed. Gathered myself and drank some water.

Rear delt flys on pec dec
100 x 12
115 x 10, 10

Medial delt raise machine
60 x 10

Tendinitis started flaring up in both elbows, so I called it a day. Felt really strong or just really stubborn, maybe both today. It felt great though and I didn’t shit my pants so that’s good. Happy about the PR’s. Cowboy I think it was, had me wondering if I could get 225 so I just went for it then went on. I’m glad I got in there today. I really didn’t want to move at all today.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Pr city in here.

Bodyweight ohp around the corner.

Thanks brother. It felt good. I haven’t really
Went for a PR with weight in a long time. Just in a whole different mental place. I appreciate your support bro.

Stickler

Reaction score

You might want to just consider trying to relax and hanging w/ your family. I think it was smart not to try and "squat" today or you would have probably had a blowout.

If you need anything just shoot me message man.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
You might want to just consider trying to relax and hanging w/ your family. I think it was smart not to try and "squat" today or you would have probably had a blowout.

If you need anything just shoot me message man.

Thanks brother, I definitely will. That’s what I’m doing now and in the evenings. During the days right now I’ve gotta get after it. Work is kinda in purgatory so not much to do.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
My weight this morning is 228. This stomach shit has been rough. Literally in the bathroom all day. I guess I’m gonna go ahead and start a cut from here lol.

Stickler

Reaction score
My weight this morning is 228. This stomach shit has been rough. Literally in the bathroom all day. I guess I’m gonna go ahead and start a cut from here lol.

Way to adapt! Sorry to here about it man. Your nerves gotta be a bit wrecked. Prayers out for ya brother.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Way to adapt! Sorry to here about it man. Your nerves gotta be a bit wrecked. Prayers out for ya brother.

They are brother. Thanks, I appreciate you dude.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Down to 224 this morning. Feel like I’m melting away. Tried eating some chicken and a salad yesterday and threw it up about 30 mins later. I can’t keep in enough fluid to keep up with what I’m putting out. Hopefully this shit clears soon.

New Threads