SOURCE CHECK

Reaction score
Alpha Wolf Labs. I’ve been getting PIP from a couple other sources. Just wanted to see if you guys had any knowledge on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
No personal dealings with this lab but. We can talk about your PIP. Depending on the substance pip can be common and expected. what specifically are you getting it with? What injection sites are you using? How many ml per injection?

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
talk about your PIP

Reaction score
No personal dealings with this lab but. We can talk about your PIP. Depending on the substance pip can be common and expected. what specifically are you getting it with? What injection sites are you using? How many ml per injection?

I only ever get post injection pain after a testosterone shot. I’ve tried many other compounds. The only one that gives me this pain is testosterone. I usually inject in my quads, my glutes, my medial delts, and my rear delts. And my usual dose is 500 mg a week or 1 mL twice a week

Reaction score
I don't have any scientific explanations for this, but it's entirely possible your body just doesn't like that compound. If you said you've tried multiple sources and still consistently get PIP from only Test, there must be something with that particular compound.

I know for me, I get crippling PIP in my shoulders and quads when I inject Test, so I refuse to pin them altogether. I tend to use VG, glutes or tris.

Also the volume you inject may influence your level of PIP as well. 1ml ain't much, but maybe it still generates pip

Reaction score
Do you know what carrier oil they use? Do they disclose the BA/BB concentration? Test c or e? Context always helps. For instance some people hate test e and no matter what the carrier or brand they complain about welts and terrible pip. I’ve never experienced this, but have heard it enough times to consider it. Too much solvent can be a problem as well, usually in test c because it’s much less stable than e. Some people react poorly to organic carrier oils, and seem to do better with synthetic MCT’s like Miglyol 840. Hope this might help you brother.