Source stiffed me - looking for alternative in EU

Reaction score
Hello. First post here, the forum came up while researching DNP sourcing so I thought I'd give it a go.
I have done 4 cycles before, starting in ~2017 IIRC.
First source was a guy from Austria, but he got interpol'd. I then switched to a Turkish source who sold caps that were slightly less potent, more expensive, but he was the only one I could find in the EU.
I recently purchased a bunch of caps from him, but it seems that the package has been lost in the mail (no tracking), and seller is unresponsive. He either is telling the truth or is exit scamming, i can't know which.
I'm looking for an alternative that ships discreetly to EU, possibly with some sort of fast, tracked shipping method to avoid the same happening again, and to try and make the most of cold winter temps.
If anyone could help, i'd be greatly appreciative. I can provide my emails and previous orders for confirmation.
I'd be looking for 200-250mg caps, ideally.

Thank you very much!

EDIT: i didn't read the rules about no sources, i just came here because i've found threads discussing DNP sources specifically, so i thought it was allowed. Apologies.
I'm still leaving it up because I placed my previous order mid-November, hoping it'd get delivered within 15 days so i could properly winter cycle, but now i'm getting slightly desperate as i have no idea where i could find an alternative.

If source discussion is not allowed, i'd be super grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction of where I could find one.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Congratulations - you’ve managed to mention that source 3 times today already.
not advertising for anyone, but if someone is asking for a source what should i comment for him? discuss weather stuff or what?

congrats for being a jackass

Reaction score
Yes, discuss the weather or something.

Do not give sources, we're not a source board.
Hello. Thank you for the clarification, I have a question regarding it, however.

Why is asking for a source disallowed, while advertising for one is? I've found a DNP source thread for the US which was started on Monday, and you commented on it that it was moved to the advertising subforum. (can't post links).

Thank you.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Hello. Thank you for the clarification, I have a question regarding it, however.

Why is asking for a source disallowed, while advertising for one is? I've found a DNP source thread for the US which was started on Monday, and you commented on it that it was moved to the advertising subforum. (can't post links).

Thank you.
You can't ASK for sources, but you can ask for other's experiences with a specific source that you name in the Uncensored subforum.

The Advertising subforum is very unmoderated. It's simply a place where we allow people to advertise their products and/or services. We here at UGBB do NOT support, endorse, vet, or vouch for them in any way whatsoever. Use them at your own risk!!!!!!!

Reaction score
You can't ASK for sources, but you can ask for other's experiences with a specific source that you name in the Uncensored subforum.
That makes sense, ok.
The Advertising subforum is very unmoderated. It's simply a place where we allow people to advertise their products and/or services. We here at UGBB do NOT support, endorse, vet, or vouch for them in any way whatsoever. Use them at your own risk!!!!!!!
Yeah that goes without saying, all kinds of liabilities opening up there.
Thank you.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
That makes sense, ok.

Yeah that goes without saying, all kinds of liabilities opening up there.
Thank you.
I'm truly not just saying that for liability reasons, we really 100% do NOT vouch for ANY of them.

You get scammed, we don't want to hear about it. We will not help you in any way.

New Threads