SR 9009 on a bulk

Charger69

Reaction score
Can you imagine if you could just take a special supplement that only burned fat?

There wouldn't be a single overweight person on the planet because it would be that simple.

I challenge anyone who says that any supplement from anabolics to sarms to growth hormone or whatever they claim we'll just magically burn fat.

I have been doing this long enough that I feel like I would know if such a supplement existed and if it does, I'll take it right now.

This is basically the whole point of my discussion here with Oz. If he actually does any real research, he will find that this magical growth hormone that he speaks about doesn't burn fat.

Growth hormone does something specific that I'm waiting for him to research himself and be able to speak to so that we can have a legitimate discussion on its ability to aid in fat loss.

Oops, I gave a little bit of the answer here.

I’m with ya!
I have expiremented so much on myself it is unreal.
I took HGH before a show because it “burns fat”…… results- gained 8 lbs of water weight one week from a show.:::

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
Can you imagine if you could just take a special supplement that only burned fat?

There wouldn't be a single overweight person on the planet because it would be that simple.

I challenge anyone who says that any supplement from anabolics to sarms to growth hormone or whatever they claim we'll just magically burn fat.

I have been doing this long enough that I feel like I would know if such a supplement existed and if it does, I'll take it right now.

This is basically the whole point of my discussion here with Oz. If he actually does any real research, he will find that this magical growth hormone that he speaks about doesn't burn fat.

Growth hormone does something specific that I'm waiting for him to research himself and be able to speak to so that we can have a legitimate discussion on its ability to aid in fat loss.

I wanted to reply with AOD 9604. However, even that does not burn fat. Just like you said, speeds up metabolism so you burn more calories than you would have.

TIL

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
Ostarine has the ability to suppress and possibly shut you down.
On paper it does apparently but I know so many ppl who have used it with zero issues……….that’s not to say it’s impossible by any means

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
From my understanding, GH does not burn fat. It does causes lipolysis if taken on an empty stomach, but all that does is release the free fatty acids into your bloodstream.

You still have to use them as fuel or they can simply be restored as bodyfat.
Hahahahah it most certainly dosent “burn fat” 🤣🤣🔥 your absolutley correct boss

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
Sr9009 100% does but it's not a sarm, the only people who disagree that it does burn fat knows nothing about pharmacology
Hmmm interesting I have a bag of sr 9009 in my drawer sitting for the last year I haven’t touched it because everything I’ve read on it is the bio availability is almost none so it’s fuckin worthless as an oral. I would try the injectable but no one carries it in Canada that I know of. But definatley if anyone is planning don’t waste your time with tablets even the maker of it apparently came out and said it’s worthless as an oral only works by Injection

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
You must have an abundant circle of supportive and intellectually stimulating friends.

J/k you're wrong and also insufferable.
Hgh won’t burn fat on a calorie surplus either your wrong man. I’m sure the odd hyper responder genetic freak it can but that’s not advice to follow at all. Your literally talking shit not backing it up with any real proof just running your mouth off to ppl that have facts and validity with what they say. Lol what do you think of that🤣🤣🤣

Strikeclinch

Reaction score

Ok bro you have me in suspense what does it do specific? For me the main reason I use growth is I recover so much fuckin faster right sometimes I train 5 hours a day I’m not exaggerating either this am my strength work took 2 hours my pm work out consisted of 30 min shadow boxing 1 hour of Dutch drills 10 rds of sparring 20 minutes of clinching. And I’m old hahah and hgh makes me recover like a fuckin boss from that kind of a beating

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
And my cheeky response wasn’t for @TODAY sorry I quoted the wrong person hahah it was for that guy claiming you burn fat in a calorie surplus 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

FearThaGear

Reaction score
Ok bro you have me in suspense what does it do specific? For me the main reason I use growth is I recover so much fuckin faster right sometimes I train 5 hours a day I’m not exaggerating either this am my strength work took 2 hours my pm work out consisted of 30 min shadow boxing 1 hour of Dutch drills 110 rds of sparring 20 minutes of clinching. And I’m old hahah and hgh makes me recover like a fuckin boss from that kind of a beating
This link is the best explanation of what HGH does in its entirety if you have the time to read it.

This link explains how growth hormone aids in fat loss. Note that it does not burn fat but if you read some of the reference studies you can see how it aids in it.

Here's a few links that can explain it in more detail than I can.

FearThaGear

Reaction score
I think it's noteworthy to mention that in the second link study, the fat loss was done with diet restrictions.

Most of us know that in order to lose weight as a whole you have to be in a deficit but I just wanted to mention it for those who don't know this or want to try to argue against it.

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
I think it's noteworthy to mention that in the second link study, the fat loss was done with diet restrictions.

Most of us know that in order to lose weight as a whole you have to be in a deficit but I just wanted to mention it for those who don't know this or want to try to argue against it.
Loooooool nah bro if your on 4 iu of growth u can eat whatever you want and lose🥴🥴🥴

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Ya it’s good to and it actually works it’s a hgh secreatalgue they’re actually starting to prescribe it at hrt clinics
Ostatine was cool. You try MK677?
Big risk with MK is the way it fucks with your blood sugar. If your diet isn't on point and you aren't monitoring your blood glucose levels you can push yourself right into diabetic levels and im talking fasted levels over 100 or more. It works great , I've experimented with it a few times over the years but mind your sugar.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
So what is the opinion on SR9009? Helped me alot....

There is 0 evidence to support its use or benefits.
The only "Evidence" being 3rd hand Feelz reports on the internet.

Ill stick with tried tested and true methodologies.

For cutting:
Caloric deficit

For strength:
Training within 85% 1RM

If i want a PED
Its Test
Tried and true for decades

New Threads