STEROIDIFY.com - Official Pharma Distributor since 2008

Reaction score
Miniguide: Omega 3

The health benefits of consuming omega-3 fatty acids are widely known, the problem is that the general population consumes doses much lower than those recommended, so a correct supplementation will always be very useful, the problem is that all Omega 3 products are not the same.

Supplement needs:

In the scientific community there is an established consensus on what dose you need to take:

❕500mg of combined DHA and EPA daily for healthy people.

❕1000mg if combined DHA and EPA for those with risk factors for cardiovascular diseases.

❕3-4gr combined of DHA and EPA for those who suffer from hypertriglyceridemia.

Differences between products:

❗️The main difference is that most manufacturers use synthetic fish oil in the ethyl ester form, which has a worse absorption, is not the natural form of Omega 3 and is more unstable (they tend to go rancid).

❕Some manufacturers use plant derivatives such as alpha-linoleic acid (ALA), which does not have the same positive effects.

❕The best way to find a good fish oil is to choose a brand that contains the IFOS © seal of quality.

oil.jpg

Reaction score
Ebook: The SARMs Handbook

We are very proud to present Steroidify's second free Ebook: The SARMs Handbook!
Everything you need to know about SARMs, including what SARMs are and how to use them!

❕The book begins with an explanation about the process of creating SARMs their role on current trials, to understand in detail why SARMs are still research chemicals and why SARMs are so different.

❕The book focuses on all current scientific evidence to explain in a simple way their positive effects, their side effects and what doses are safer among other things.

❕Most of the research of this ebook has been based on the most actual clinical trials + the experiences of different users.

❕Everyone can learn everything they need to use SARMs, to do a correct PCT with SARMs or to avoid most of their side effects.

Download Ebook for FREE:

Code:
[COLOR=#000000][B]https://steroidify.blog/ebook-the-sarms-handbook/[/B][/COLOR]

handbook.jpg

Reaction score
Hello friends.

Our entire system was down for the past 8 days or so and several processes that are normally automatic were being done manually, which slows things quite a bit.

Site and internal system are mostly back up but still unstable.

If you have an outstanding order and didn't receive tracking or need any other info on it, please email the "no-reply" address you got from us when you ordered. No one normally checks it, since it's a "no reply" but please go ahead and reach out to our customer service thru that and they are prepared to reply.

We apologize about the inconvenience and delays it may have caused.

We're working 24/7 so things get back to normal ASAP.

Thank you guys for the continued support.

Steroidify Team.

480x100.gif

Reaction score
"Contact us" seems to be working just fine. Please visit link:

Code:
[B][COLOR="#000000"]https://steroidify.com/contact-us[/COLOR][/B]

Reaction score
After a rough few days, our systems are back up and running normally again.

13 years is not 13 days...

Our friends from UGBODYBUILDING are more than welcome to visit and use 15% discount code "UGBB".

Code:
[COLOR=#000000][B]https://steroidify.com/[/B][/COLOR]

st-logo.svg

Reaction score
Crazy cycles: Dave Crossland

All the cycles that I will write in this section have not been invented by anyone and have been admitted by the athlete mentioned in the title of the post. WARNING! This cycle is very dangerous, no one should try it, the cycle lacks of any sense, so if you are a powerlifter just ask for a proper cycle and do not try this.

*♂️Athlete:

Dave Crossland is a former British bodybuilder, nowadays he is one of the biggest activists against steroid abuse among British youth.

Cycle:

You can find most of his cycles in his documentary Under Construction.

❗️3 grams of Testosterone a week.

❗️1.5 grams of Trenbolone per week.

❗️100 mg of Anavar per day.

❗️The striking thing about this cycle is that it lasted 7 months, Oxandrolone was used on and off in addition to other peptides and steroids, what was previously named was the “cruise” of the cycle.

dave.jpg

Reaction score
Crazy cycles: Scott Mendelson

All the cycles that I will write in this section have not been invented by anyone and have been admitted by the athlete mentioned in the title of the post. WARNING! This cycle is very dangerous, no one should try it, the cycle lacks of any sense, so if you are a powerlifter just ask for a proper cycle and do not try this.

*♂️Athlete:

Scott Mendelson is an American powerlifter who holds several world bench press records and considers himself one of the best powerlifters in history.

Cycle:

❗️Hundreds of units of insulin per week, depending on the context usually more than 500.

❗️GH: undisclosed protocol, but more than 80 IUs per week.

❗️3 grams of testosterone per week as a base.

❗️1 to 1.5 grams of Tren per week depending on the training program.

❗️500 mg of Anadrol per day prior to the competition.

giant.jpg

Reaction score
Boldenone, test prop and clomid - Vote on which 3 products will be 50% off this week

Voting will take place this week and products will show up with 50% discount on steroidify dot com.

Reaction score
Mythbusters: Creatine causes cancer

A few days ago a clinical trial was published stating that creatine causes cancer... Can this be true? Well, the truth is that it can’t, as stated by Dr. Richard Creider along with 29 other experts in a critique of this clinical trial.

Problems:

❕They used mice in which cancerous cell lines were transplanted.

❕They were given an extremely high dose of creatine, the equivalent of 560 grams in a 154-pound person.

Explanation:

❕Those mice were much more likely to develop cancer, regardless of the cause.

❕Anything in massive doses can kill you, even water .

❕One of the previously published clinical trials showed that creatine could have anticancer properties in mice.

cancer.jpg

Reaction score
Hey guy I'm just here to say this site is legit. Took about two weeks. Site is awesome. They are very professional unlike other sites. I'll post pics tomorrow. Will definitely be ordering again soon.

Reaction score
Hey guy I'm just here to say this site is legit. Took about two weeks. Site is awesome. They are very professional unlike other sites. I'll post pics tomorrow. Will definitely be ordering again soon.

Here is the update pic I promised. These guys delivered as promised.sust.jpg

Reaction score
I'm seeing reports that the site is back up and the IP blocked issue is resolved. I cleared my cookies and am still getting the same message. Didn't know where else to post this and wanted owners of the site to know the issue isn't totally fixed.

Reaction score
Even with all the site issues I received my order in two weeks. Wish the site would come back up so I could place another order

Reaction score
ERROR 1106 from our site - If you're getting this, please read

Dear friends,

As we have mentioned several times now, our website has been under a good deal of ddos attacks since the beginning of May.
Let's say someone with a nice budget for cyber-terrorism is a bit bothered by us.

When you have a major attack for a little while, things normally get back to normal on their own. When an attack is non-stop for several days, we need to do a few things, including bringing our cloudflare service to its highest settings.

The cloud can identify which groups of IPs most attacks are coming from and ban them automatically... This is a not a security issue for those who share those IPs, just how these things work.

Most attacks of this type come from US based IPs. So, if you're seeing this error, please go to your VPN and change your IP to a different country. This is solving the issue most of the times.

You can also try a different browser or cleaning cookies on your current one.

If you don't use a VPN service or don't know what it is, please google it. There's several of them with a trial period.

We know it's a hassle and apologize for the inconvenience.

From the Steroidify Team.

New Threads