Suggestion on using sarms

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
You guys are too easy.. shot in the dark… your not where you want to be in life. Physically or financially 😔
and youre a skinny drug dealer with no knowledge and barely two braincells to rub together in your predatory, scum bag skull.

go suck start a shotgun low life

Reaction score
and youre a skinny drug dealer with no knowledge and barely two braincells to rub together in your predatory, scum bag skull.

go suck start a shotgun low life
Outside of the obvious 🍆 🔬😂 Bro your quads are the same size as your biceps. 🤡

Attachments

• 42432759-06B3-4A88-9EFE-F3D686D6A299.jpeg
    42432759-06B3-4A88-9EFE-F3D686D6A299.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 13

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
www.superiorshredz.com

Check us out brother. If your looking to pack on quality size without pain injections. Developing acne and/or bitch tits or going bald. SARMs are a great alternative to steroids for those who aren’t trying to harm there long term health.

P.S. a great place to start , RAD140 + YK11
What a lying sack of shit! Untested drugs and drugs that failed testing are not safer. Both of the drugs you mention can fuck you up and permanently shutdown your natural hormone production and send your liver enzymes into the stratosphere. Keep your bullshit to the source section and fuck off out of here!

Reaction score
What a lying sack of shit! Untested drugs and drugs that failed testing are not safer. Both of the drugs you mention can fuck you up and permanently shutdown your natural hormone production and send your liver enzymes into the stratosphere. Keep your bullshit to the source section and fuck off out of here!
This is true. I did 8 weeks on LGD4033 and my AST/ALT went from normal sub 30 to over 400. The bloodlab said i needed a&e but i knew what it was so stopped. No gains, no fat loss, just terrible pains on right side but after a few weeks off it, back to normal.

So dont do drugs kids, if it says SARM on the label.

New Threads