Sup

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
I know you. Welcome.
As I said before fuck Meso and fuck Millard. That bitch Millard has sold out big time. That site is slowing turning into scam central now. Too bad he doesn't have the concern for the community like he used to.
I am not here to trash another forum or its owner. That cheapens my participation here and it's not why I came. I'm not here to source gear either. I like to speak on all things bodybuilding and AAS because that's been my passion since I was 14 years old. If another forum won't have me that means it's time to move on. I will say the recent actions on the other board are very out of the ordinary and I'm not in a position to speak on what I do not know.

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
Is actually really simple
Yes it is but going back years the concept was pretty intelligent and it got orals through customs for quite some time. If I remember it was actually the IRS that took redicat down and after that the secret was out about paper gear and it wasn't useful anymore. It was ahead of its time though.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
I am not here to trash another forum or its owner. That cheapens my participation here and it's not why I came. I'm not here to source gear either. I like to speak on all things bodybuilding and AAS because that's been my passion since I was 14 years old. If another forum won't have me that means it's time to move on. I will say the recent actions on the other board are very out of the ordinary and I'm not in a position to speak on what I do not know.
I'm hardly here to trash it either. I just gave my opinion when I saw the mass ban mentioned again. Definitely out of character from what Millard used to be as far as protecting crap sources at the expense of unsuspecting members.
I like this board. Never sourced, always just an avg. Joe in the game but Ive been around the online forums ever since they started. I can tell a lot of members here are anything but green and I like the community here.

New Threads