Super proud of my son :0)

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I know it’s only been a couple of months of classes but it’s a start and he’s way more flexible and athletic than I thought. It’s a mix of wrestling, ju jit su and takewondo (spell check) they do dif shit on dif days.

I was a fat little fucker when I was young he’s tall well built and skinny all at the same time. As long as the government don’t fuck all this up with the right guidance he has a really good shot at a bright future. I’m excited to see where all this goes for him and I’ll be there every step doing everything I can to give him the tools he needs to succeed.

Being a father is the most beautiful thing in the world. Love this fucker to death.

Trendkill

Reaction score
This is awesome. And you hit the nail on the head about fatherhood.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wish my son was more like me. He tries to act like he's into what I do, but hes not. He does like basketball though, and likes game days during football and basketball season bc He gets to yell, scream and cheer for our teams.

I'm gonna put him in mma soon, bc he needs to be humbled and learn to protect himself. He's too nice sometimes and that's gonna leave him vulnerable.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah my wife is like he’s not a fighter good let him learn if time comes he will be ready haven’t gotten him into football yet lol but I’m about to give up on the. NFL soon anyway

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I would say that fatherhood is the best thing that ever happened to me. I honestly attribute it to why I an not in prison or dead.

It gave me a new outlook on life and a reason not to smash faces just because I could.

Outside of lifting, it is the only thing that I have ever stuck with in life and never quit.

PS: My sons are better than yours. Its funny how no matter how true or not true that is, no one could ever change our mind.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I would say that fatherhood is the best thing that ever happened to me. I honestly attribute it to why I an not in prison or dead.

It gave me a new outlook on life and a reason not to smash faces just because I could.

Outside of lifting, it is the only thing that I have ever stuck with in life and never quit.

PS: My sons are better than yours. Its funny how no matter how true or not true that is, no one could ever change our mind.

Feel the same besides the smashing faces cause I could lmao

When that lil guy was born and he popped out and I held him I can see all my facial features and even has this bump on his left ear on the cartilage like me same exact ducking spot that tripped me the fuck out.

Luckily my wife is hot so he can be an upgraded version of me he got her straight hair thank god but besides the yapping and hair everything else is all me lol

As long as he’s more handsome taller and smarter than me which looks like all are in play I’m gonna be a happy dad. And yes when he was born everything changed for the better now I just have to do the complete opposite of what my parents did and should be good to go lol

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
How come we have never seen pics of Mrs. Loads posted up in the the wife/gf thread?!?!?!???
I posted a pic up once making fun of DOOM but not really trying to put her out there especially in that one section lol no idea how guys want other dudes checking out their girls to each his own I guess just not me. But to be honest now that I got kind jacked last few years I noticed yesterday when we went to a food fest that I don’t get upset at guys looking at her as we were walking actually felt complimented. Unless it goes too far like hey you might as well take a picture you fuck you staring too long cause some people are just ignorant and need to get checked or punched in the face.