Superdrol - Best Liver and Cholesterol Support Options

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
How much were u using? Is 230 low?? Ime between 277-300, hell im willing to try anything besides a statin...
Looked like he was <200 when on it in April, but his cholesterol appears to have jumped back up to 230 in June. Watch the saturated fat intake. Unless it's lauric acid/mct, I try to get a high amount of monounsaturated fats mostly in the form of avocado oil while cooking.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
How much were u using? Is 230 low?? Ime between 277-300, hell im willing to try anything besides a statin...
The important result is April. Everything in range.

June labs on cycle, taking things I know wreck lipids.

Ref ranges are on the spreadsheet. Supposed to be 200 or less.

20mg cardarine per day split in 2 doses. 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Did you use any fish oil or anything else when you were on cycle, or the cardarine only after cycle?

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
Did you use any fish oil or anything else when you were on cycle, or the cardarine only after cycle?
Yes, I've been using fish oil daily for many years.

I have been running Cardarine since April 2020. Was doing 8 weeks on, 8 weeks off. shortened the off-time around New Year's.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how about krill oil? is that better than fish oil or no?
According to a lot of well known people is it, krill is supposed to be good, i use to use it until i realized it had crustaceans and shrimp in it both of which im allergic to

supreme666leader

Reaction score
thanks to whoever mentioned ordering piping rock, ordered a bunch of stuff... theres a big sale on nac if anyones interested. prob have a life supply now.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Is there a specific place u got urs? Do u notice any anxiety or cns issues such as over stimulation?

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
Is there a specific place u got urs? Do u notice any anxiety or cns issues such as over stimulation?
I use chemyo for suspension. I get it as capsules from sarmtech.

It does not give me anxiety or over stimulation.

Awesome for cardio.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So cardarine = GW501516?

I tried this when it first came out yearssssssssssssss ago.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use chemyo for suspension. I get it as capsules from sarmtech.

It does not give me anxiety or over stimulation.

Awesome for cardio.
Nice i didnt think chem was still around ill have to take a look, since they are really trying to make them illegal i need to get a bucket full

Reaction score
Look up ezetimibe.. it is great for lowering cholesterol.
Superdrol is my favorite oral these days.. I brew my own injectable at 40mg/ml.. reason I prefer injectable is that I didn't lose my appetite as fast as when I take it oral. Also less heartburn.
I take tudca, glutathione, and more water then usual. Run 20-30mg 4-5 days a week.. 3-4 weeks tops..I start to get that toxic lethargic tired feeling right at week 4 always.. but damn does my.physique change fast every time!!! I use it middle and end or just end of cycle

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Look up ezetimibe.. it is great for lowering cholesterol.
Superdrol is my favorite oral these days.. I brew my own injectable at 40mg/ml.. reason I prefer injectable is that I didn't lose my appetite as fast as when I take it oral. Also less heartburn.
I take tudca, glutathione, and more water then usual. Run 20-30mg 4-5 days a week.. 3-4 weeks tops..I start to get that toxic lethargic tired feeling right at week 4 always.. but damn does my.physique change fast every time!!! I use it middle and end or just end of cycle

i have some of that in my cupboard, zetia is what it is called i guess i should start using it...

Reaction score
i have some of that in my cupboard, zetia is what it is called i guess i should start using it...
Do some research .. I'm not sure about the dosage or anything.. I learned about it from Leo longevity podcast .. he showed vigorous Steve about it and now Steve and alot of his clients use it with great results and I believe zero side effects.. somehow it's let's you get rid of cholesterol when you shit lol.. can really fix.your numbers in a fair amount of time

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do some research .. I'm not sure about the dosage or anything.. I learned about it from Leo longevity podcast .. he showed vigorous Steve about it and now Steve and alot of his clients use it with great results and I believe zero side effects.. somehow it's let's you get rid of cholesterol when you shit lol.. can really fix.your numbers in a fair amount of time
Yeah my dock prescribed it to me yrs ago i never used it i guess its time

sfw509

Reaction score
I take zetia/ezetimibe 10mg a day. Im intolerant to statins and it along with a good fish has helped my numbers dramatically.

New Threads