SUPERPHARMA

Reaction score
Wondering if any one has used them if so what they think of it? I never heard of them before.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
I haven’t heard of them. Did anything come up at all searching them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MisterSuperGod

Advertise here for $100 per month
Reaction score
Been an infection or two reported with IASP.
They're out of Thailand as far as i know. They have a thread on Meso where we used to beat them over the head for their stupidity.

"Doctor" Tony Huge, one of the many wannabe YouTube gurus is affiliated with them. He's a lawyer, not a doctor by the way.

They got some dodgy stuff. In an effort to be stealthy they sell 1000 mg/ml Test that you have to dilute yourself and 100 mg Sdrol.

Not sure if they send you a bunch of empty caps or a microscope to cut tabs into 1/100 sections on the latter, but really, what's the point when you can get the raws shipped domestic from some place more reputable?

i would take a pass on these fellas.

Reaction score
They're out of Thailand as far as i know. They have a thread on Meso where we used to beat them over the head for their stupidity.

"Doctor" Tony Huge, one of the many wannabe YouTube gurus is affiliated with them. He's a lawyer, not a doctor by the way.

They got some dodgy stuff. In an effort to be stealthy they sell 1000 mg/ml Test that you have to dilute yourself and 100 mg Sdrol.

Not sure if they send you a bunch of empty caps or a microscope to cut tabs into 1/100 sections on the latter, but really, what's the point when you can get the raws shipped domestic from some place more reputable?

Thanks for the heads up.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score

Tony huge is a lawyer?? Lol no wonder I get the sleaze vibe coming off him. Well, that and the pushing sarms for cash while obviously running a bunch of gear

MisterSuperGod

Advertise here for $100 per month
Reaction score
Tony huge is a lawyer?? Lol no wonder I get the sleaze vibe coming off him. Well, that and the pushing sarms for cash while obviously running a bunch of gear

He fancies himself a "doctor of law" so what the hell, why not misuse the word to deceive noobs and make easy cash, right?