Synthol and Rich Piana.

Reaction score
Rich got a lot a hate and had a lot of fans. I think he was more honest than a lot of people on YouTube or podcasts and it wasn’t pretty and it wasn’t healthy. Eat a lot of food and take a lot of drugs and go train. He wasn’t a wholesome representative but this isn’t a wholesome or healthy sport or hobby.
He admitted to using seo. I don’t know if he continued to use seo or pmma but fact of the matter is seo use is extremely common and most people don’t even realize it. What you see is guys who abuse it and use it wrong. If used correctly you can’t tell and it will make a world of difference in bringing up a lagging body part.
The stigma around it is ridiculous. It’s okay to shout up drugs and take pills you order from a stranger online but seo is stupid? “It’s fake muscle” . Fake tits and ass are okay, but seo is too far?
On Blood sweat and gear with Skip Hill, Nate Spears, and a couple other guys they said probably about 80-90% of competitors use or have used it.
Was Rich always correct in his information about the drugs? No. But it doesn’t matter because the actual advice he gave works.

GymRat79

Reaction score
You never snorted Pre-work out in front of a club then opened your trunk grabbed your spare tire repped out a few dozen hammer curls smashed some push-ups kicked the door open to the club and just slayed the pussy all while wearing your sleeveless shirt. Hollister pants and gold chain. I leaned this from all those jersey shore shows I watched lol.
No I usually stuck with cocaine instead. Lots of it when I did it back in the early 2000’s. None of the junk that goes around now. My connection got me fish scale which was the best. Used to love rolling balls as well to hard techno music, and yes I wore my sunglasses at night!

Reaction score
Rich got a lot a hate and had a lot of fans. I think he was more honest than a lot of people on YouTube or podcasts and it wasn’t pretty and it wasn’t healthy. Eat a lot of food and take a lot of drugs and go train. He wasn’t a wholesome representative but this isn’t a wholesome or healthy sport or hobby.
He admitted to using seo. I don’t know if he continued to use seo or pmma but fact of the matter is seo use is extremely common and most people don’t even realize it. What you see is guys who abuse it and use it wrong. If used correctly you can’t tell and it will make a world of difference in bringing up a lagging body part.
The stigma around it is ridiculous. It’s okay to shout up drugs and take pills you order from a stranger online but seo is stupid? “It’s fake muscle” . Fake tits and ass are okay, but seo is too far?
On Blood sweat and gear with Skip Hill, Nate Spears, and a couple other guys they said probably about 80-90% of competitors use or have used it.
Was Rich always correct in his information about the drugs? No. But it doesn’t matter because the actual advice he gave works.

Pretty much
From what I've personal seen, it's just bringing symmetry into play.
No one ACTUALLY has perfectly balanced EXACT delts or biceps

When is the last time one of us looked in the mirror and saw our delts/biceps etc are the same size, down to the MM
Thinking that these proportions and symmetry are possible without site enhancement oil is just plain ignorance.

It's like the late 90s/2000s
When you heard guys like Ronnie or Phil stay stuff like "I take XY supplement to boost my Testosterone production"
and some people believed that. nonsense.

Same with SEO right now, in ten years, we will laugh that we thought there was anyone at the Olympia that wasnt using SEO

New Threads