Tbol/primo blast

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I am 15 days into my blast
400mg test E weekly/400mg primo E weekly and 40mg tbol daily

Only up 3 pounds but I have to say my muscles are very full and all around already notice a good little increase in my body comp. Strength is up a little but nothing crazy.
The tbol at first was giving me terrible stomach issues and heartburn but that has subsided. The last two days I tried upping the tbol to 60mg daily but I’ve felt super lethargic and sleepy so will keep it at 40mg daily.

The tbol has been a nice little addition this is my first run at tbol. I walk around with a nice little pump all day. I got labs ran earlier today.
Lots of guys were dogging on tbol telling me not to expect much but so far I am pleased. I’m not looking for massive jump in weight
Just something to up my training and give me a some good quality gains. I have to say I am pretty please so far with the tbol.

I would say this is a good summer oral for the leaner guys. The girl I am talking to has even noticed my muscle especially my biceps are more full

Reaction score
Just gonna comment on my experience with Tbol, I used 40mg per day just like you. Got terrible shin splints to the point I once had to take a rest walking. Beware, I think it's from an electrolyte imbalance OR SOMETHING. Getting some taurine from an energy drink really helped. Don't think shin splints are very common. I would give advise but I'm just a noob to AAS and it isn't advisable

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Just gonna comment on my experience with Tbol, I used 40mg per day just like you. Got terrible shin splints to the point I once had to take a rest walking. Beware, I think it's from an electrolyte imbalance OR SOMETHING. Getting some taurine from an energy drink really helped. Don't think shin splints are very common. I would give advise but I'm just a noob to AAS and it isn't advisable
I have read users often reported shin pumps lol. I have not had that yet

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score

Seems individual
I get wicked back pumps
Taurine will help with most nasty pimps from orals
Check your sodium and pottasium as we
I have to supplement an extreme amount of potassium or my muscles start freaking out and twitching all over the place when on orals

One of the many reasons i dont touch orals anymore

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
glad to hear youre getting good results, 3 lbs is nothing to sniff at if youre still as lean as your last update.

iirc youre a bit shorter as well correct? So between the Tbol pump and the exra weight im sure its a pretty good visual difference.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
glad to hear youre getting good results, 3 lbs is nothing to sniff at if youre still as lean as your last update.

iirc youre a bit shorter as well correct? So between the Tbol pump and the exra weight im sure its a pretty good visual difference.
Ya lol I’m 5’7

New Threads