Testosterone cypionate and masteron enanthate

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I feel like if I told you my stack before you would’ve had a heart attack

... every compound I’ve taken in the past has gyno side effects.
So time to learn from your prior experiences. Don't keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

Use compounds that don't give you gyno, there are plenty to choose from.

Reaction score
We've all run dumb shit and lived to tell about it. Don't make it smart , right or mean it wont cost us health issues down the road.

The object is to be as smart and healthy as you can doing this not to just burn out and fade away like a shooting star , longevity matters.
Live fast , die young.
So time to learn from your prior experiences. Don't keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

Use compounds that don't give you gyno, there are plenty to choose from.

I dunno my stack before had no sides just real bad pimples on my back after my pct

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Live fast , die young.

I dunno my stack before had no sides just real bad pimples on my back after my pct
OK, well this thread isn't about you, so let's end this discussion.

You're free to start your own thread though.

ftf

Reaction score
@Shreddaaa12 I was just thinking these guys didn't give you a fair shake in your other thread but then you came in here right after they were telling the other guy to stop asking stupid cycle questions over and over again and you throw in a stupid cycle question. I thought you were being ironic but you made a followup post! You and the OP could use the search feature b4 asking so many questions. Read the room man.

Reaction score
@Shreddaaa12 I was just thinking these guys didn't give you a fair shake in your other thread but then you came in here right after they were telling the other guy to stop asking stupid cycle questions over and over again and you throw in a stupid cycle question. I thought you were being ironic but you made a followup post! You and the OP could use the search feature b4 asking so many questions. Read the room man.
Nah it’s fine one of the guys in this thread we were inboxing it’s all good

New Threads